shape
carat
color
clarity

Price slashed! 3.15ct HoF eternity band, size 6.5

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hello! :wavey:

I'm having another crack at selling this eternity. Current retail is $17,600 http://www.michaelcfina.com/engagem...-platinum-315ctw-size-65-band-ETR36PLZ65.html

I am asking $6,900 which is less than half price :appl:

Here is the listing on LoupeTroop: http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/hearts-on-fire-3-dot-15ct-eternity-size-6-dot-5

A thread in which it features briefly, along with some of my other rings is here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/at-last-my-maytal-hannah-pretty.80028/

My original sales thread is here: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/pr...s-on-fire-eternity-band-size-6-5-t166416.html

I know, I know, HoF pricing etc, but if you did want a genuine HoF then this is the way to buy it. The ring is in excellent condition, I hardly ever wear it (which is why I'm trying to sell it I guess!)

I have original box and paperwork to prove authenticity.

Enjoy looking!

anghofhandcloseup.jpg

angelinehofeterniity.jpg

anghofholdingcloseup.jpg

authenticitydocs.jpg

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
What is the clarity and color of the diamonds? And do you have paperwork which confirms that? Also, have the diamonds been checked to see if any of them have been damaged through wear, which can happen with eternity bands?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
HI Ruby,

They did not supply color and clarity info. I have a Certificate of Authenticity which is all I got when buying it. If someone was really interested I could have a jeweler check the stones. I have barely worn it and I am extremely careful with my jewelry, but I understand your concern!

Again if you were really interested, I would take it back to the HoF dealer I bought it from and get them to check it out.

Hope this helps!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Hi Angeline.

When you bought the HOF diamond band, didn't they tell you the clarity and color? I have seen some HOF auctions on ebay, and those have paperwork giving that information.

Yes, I am interested based on clarity, color and condition of the diamonds by a 3rd party independent appraiser.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ruby, I honestly don't recall them telling me anything. I was a complete diamond newbie then, so I never thought to ask. I tried looking on the HoF website, but no info there.

I will call the jewelers and see if they can help me out. For some reason, I have H-J, SI1 in my head. Not sure where I got that from, so I wouldn't count on it! I've been wracking my brains trying to remember.. :confused:

Anyway I'll call them and see what they say and post back.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ruby,

The jeweler still had me on file! He looked it up and said it was:

3.00-3.25ct
I-J color, VS-SI clarity

I can get a copy of the sales receipt and that info if and when required. I was amazed they still had the record. So thanks for asking, it's good to know the full story :bigsmile:

Hope this helps!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Angeline.

Just a heads up that you might want to either delete or clarify your link to Michael C Fina. That HOF Diamond Eternity Band is VS in clarity and H in color. Comparison could cause a major misunderstanding later on.

Since the diamonds are not what I thought, let me think about it a bit, and if still interested, I will contact you on LT.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1373907262|3483319 said:
Thank you, Angeline.

Just a heads up that you might want to either delete or clarify your link to Michael C Fina. That HOF Diamond Eternity Band is VS in clarity and H in color. Comparison could cause a major misunderstanding later on.

Since the diamonds are not what I thought, let me think about it a bit, and if still interested, I will contact you on LT.

Hi Ruby, good point re the Michael C Fina band. I have messaged the mods so that I can edit it.

I did still pay $16k for it though in 2008, and it is priced significantly less than that.

Message me if you have any interest!

a

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results