shape
carat
color
clarity

Preview of 10 Listings to Come

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Here's a lousy picture of the items I am planning to list on Diamond Bistro in the next week or two.

If you have any interest, please let me know and I will photograph and list that item first. No pressure at all, just want to prioritize. You can post here or contact me through one of my listings on the Bistro.

Roughly left to right in the pic:

-Ridiculous Rainbow Orient Double-strand Baroque Freshwater Pearl Bracelet w Natural Color Round Pink and Purple Pearls. (can't decide . . . )

-Baroque Freshwater Intense Natural Color Baroque Freshwater Bracelet ($160)

-14K Aquamarine (each stone 4 x 6) Eternity Bracelet ($499)

-14K 3D Dolphin Earrings ($145)

-14K Dolphin Slider Pendant (never used) ($85)

-Sterling and Iolite Artist-Made Modernist Pendant with Chain (cone shape) ($165)

-Amazing Jade, Boulder Opal, and Tourmaline 14K Pendant Pin, Artist Made (abstract shape) ($399)

-Norwegian Sterling Pin ($85)

-Winnie The Pooh and Piglet Scrimshaw (on resin) and Walnut Pin, Rare - around $45

-Real Chambered Nautilus and Sterling Earrings ($45)

I told you guys I had a crazy assortment! :naughty:

img_11829.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Sorry! :wavey: The abstract pendant I'm now thinking is fire agate, not boulder opal. :doh: It's so hard to remember, I think it's about 20 years old.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interested in the 14K Dolphin earrings iLander and slider pendant!
Are the earrings shepherd hooks or posts? Thanks and I am enjoying your collection. :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
missy|1464524303|4037694 said:
Are the earrings shepherd hooks or posts? Thanks and I am enjoying your collection. :appl:

Hi Missy! :wavey: They're posts, they look really cute on. I'll post them on DB in the next few minutes.

img_11831.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1464530043|4037704 said:
missy|1464524303|4037694 said:

Hi Missy! :wavey: They're posts, they look really cute on. I'll post them on DB in the next few minutes.

Thanks iLander! They are adorable. I am going to pass however because I was thinking of getting the pendant and earrings for my nieces but decided i have bought too much for them already and they don't yet have pierced ears so I have lots of earrings in waiting for them. My sister is not letting them get (and they actually don't want to yet anyway) their ears pierced till at least 3-4 more years so I guess I better slow down in the earring purchases for them lol.

Good luck with your sales. Your collection is fun!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
missy|1464612103|4038043 said:
Thanks iLander! They are adorable. I am going to pass however because I was thinking of getting the pendant and earrings for my nieces but decided i have bought too much for them already and they don't yet have pierced ears so I have lots of earrings in waiting for them. My sister is not letting them get (and they actually don't want to yet anyway) their ears pierced till at least 3-4 more years so I guess I better slow down in the earring purchases for them lol.

Good luck with your sales. Your collection is fun!

Lol :lol: Yeah, I think I'd wait a while too, 3-4 years is a long time. :D By then, who KNOWS what kind of weird piercings they may want. :shock:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results