shape
carat
color
clarity

Pregnant ladies-friends who guess the gender?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since we didn''t find out the sex EVERYONE had LOTS of time to guess. Personally *most* times it was not rude or annoying. People are curious and it is fun to think about. I did get the comment about having a girl b/c they steal their beauty (what a great thing to tell someone!) but also that I was having a boy b/c I looked too good to be carrying a girl
33.gif
I also got the "you don''t seem like a boy mom to me" which is also kinda rude. I mean, really? What really annoyed me the most was when people (usually strangers) acted like I knew what I was having but just felt like lying or keeping it a secret. If people just guess or even comment about how I was carrying high (which was true) it never bothered me.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t mind at all, as long as people weren''t rude about it. It was actually kind of interesting to see the reasons people gave (as long as there was nothing mentioned about weight gain that wasn''t in the belly, or stealing mom''s beauty, or amount of water retention!!). In the space of a couple days once, I got both "You''re carrying low, so it must be a boy" and "You''re carrying high, so it must be a boy." Um, sure!

Oh, the one thing that I did think was really weird - one woman was so sure that I was having a boy that she bought me boy clothes for him. What if she was wrong?

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
i actually found it a little annoying.

Most ppl guessed based on how i was carrying (high) and i heard that over and over. It wasn''t offensive at all, but i just got sick of hearing it.
I was also annoyed with my FIL who said it just had to be a boy, b/c it was best to have a boy first...ummm, okay, whatever dude.

I think i was just over everything pregnancy by the time 40 weeks rolled around--gender included
3.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I can''t think of anyone who hasn''t guessed or said "I hope it''s a..." and it doesn''t phase me. What they say has no influence on the outcome and my husband and I will be perfectly happy either way (well, he already knows). Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results