shape
carat
color
clarity

Pregnancy test results

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

josiah-river

Rough_Rock
Ok first off let me introduce myself...my name is Angela and I live in honolulu, married to the love of my life been together for 12 years and I am only 29. We have a son name Josiah-River and he just turned one.

Ok my question is I took a HPT this morning and the first line came out fast and dark but the second line came out but faint, does this mean I am pregnant? I know I should know b/c I have a son already but I always don''t like to get my hopes up and than get disappointed in the end. So if you have any input or avice please feel free to say so.

Thanks
Angela

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 3:12:31 PM
Author:josiah-river
Ok first off let me introduce myself...my name is Angela and I live in honolulu, married to the love of my life been together for 12 years and I am only 29. We have a son name Josiah-River and he just turned one.

Ok my question is I took a HPT this morning and the first line came out fast and dark but the second line came out but faint, does this mean I am pregnant? I know I should know b/c I have a son already but I always don''t like to get my hopes up and than get disappointed in the end. So if you have any input or avice please feel free to say so.

Thanks
Angela
Hi Angela, and welcome to PS
35.gif

I''d take another pregnancy test tomorrow first thing in the morning. Maybe buy a test that says Pregnant or Not Pregnant. Sometimes those lines are hard to read. HTH and good luck!!!
1.gif

josiah-river

Rough_Rock
I did take the test in the morning but after like 10 minutes the line got darker and I took two pregnancy test like 2 weeks ago and they came out negative, and the negative line came out fast but just this time it came out with two lines.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d get a blood test then.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would think if you''re seeing any second line some pregnancy hormone is being detected but I do agree with kaleigh, I''d just go to the doctor and have them do one, it will be easy for them to tell. also, if your 2 weeks late, I''d say there is a pretty good chance the test is right but get the yeah or neigh from your doctor.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had the same thing both times I''ve been pregnant. The first line appeared right away, and the second positive line took much longer and was much fainter, and both times my pregnancy hormone done on my blood test was through the roof (I was pregnant with twins), so I think that''s just the way the tests work. As long as the line appears, I would assume that you are pregnant.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
a line is a line no matter how faint....thats what happened to me
1.gif
. i kept saying its barely there....4 days and like 15 tests later, i was pregnant.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I jhad that exact same thing happen to me 4 times. And I have 4 kids to show for it :)

Looks like you are pregnant! A line is a line. I would wait a few days and repeat with first morning urine. Or get a blood test. But I''m 99% sure you are pregnant.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
i have two faint lines sitting here on the floor, playing beside me right now
emsmile.gif
. let us know what happens...
congratulations to you

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 2:11:01 PM
Author: snowflakeluvr
i have two faint lines sitting here on the floor, playing beside me right now
emsmile.gif
. let us know what happens...
congratulations to you
Haha. Me too!

If you had spent as much time on fertilityfriend as I had, you would pretty much know a line is a line is a line. Pregnancy tests are not like ovulator predictors.

Congratulations!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That was how I found out about #2! Faint was still a line! It was early on, so maybe the hormone wasn''t built up as much yet...but it WAS (barely) THERE! I kept both of my pregnancy test sticks for my kids to see when they grow up.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My second line was really faint too so I also took a digital test. I am now almost 10 weeks pregnant so chances are you are also pregnant. There is a really helpful website called www.peeonastick.com and it tells you the most sensitive brands. Mine was faint b/c I tested when I was only 4 weeks or so. Good luck.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I only saw the 2nd line when it caught the light as I was chucking it in the wastebasket....The line is 13yrs old now!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! You are pregnant. It doesnt matter how light or dark the test line is, if it is visible you are preggers.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 1:01:27 AM
Author: tawn
I only saw the 2nd line when it caught the light as I was chucking it in the wastebasket....The line is 13yrs old now!
LOL!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 1:01:27 AM
Author: tawn
Ditto for me Tawn! My pale line is 12!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Another "pregnant by faint line" here!! MY #2 son was discovered this way... :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I should add I also got a faint positive in the doctor''s office! They said you only get faint positives two ways. 1. By testing VERY early 2. If you are currently having a miscarriage (but you would be cramping & bleeding). False positives are very rare.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m another faint liner!! Mine is 14 now!!!
9.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
...My faint liner will be old enough to learn to drive this summer. Good Lord help me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results