Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Precious Baby Goat Ventures Outside for the First Time

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
Precious Baby Goat Ventures Outside for the First Time and Climbs a ‘Mountain’ Like a Pro

Ever feel like you’re just too small to take on the world? That there’s too big of a hurdle in your way? Well, look no further than this video of Violet, an adorable rescued baby goat who lives at Catskill Animal Sanctuary, for inspiration. It’s this little one’s first day out in the great big world and she’s already tackling mountains! Ok, maybe just a rock, but still, it’s pretty impressive.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/baby-goat-ventures-outside-and-climbs-a-mountain/
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,147
OMG! Cuteness overload! :appl:
 

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
2,346
Violet is not only adorable, she's also a fashion plate! :lol:

Thanks, Rockinruby, for sharing both of these cute videos! :appl:
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
december-fire|1454455528|3985870 said:
Violet is not only adorable, she's also a fashion plate! :lol:

Thanks, Rockinruby, for sharing both of these cute videos! :appl:
Thanks for pointing that out. Violet is quite the fashionista! :lol:

Thanks for taking the time to watch the videos. I'm so glad you enjoyed them! :wavey:
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
33,880
Rockinruby|1454439171|3985725 said:
telephone89|1454439047|3985724 said:
BRB going to buy a baby goat :love: :love:

So adorable!
I want one too! Maybe we could get a package deal? :lol:

I'm in! :appl:

So adorable. OMG once again I'm in love. I admit I fall quite easily. At least for the furry babies. :bigsmile:
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
3,788
PS goat farm here we come!

I think baby animals of almost anything are adorable haha.
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
21,660
Oh gosh, makes me want one! I wonder what my cats would think if I brought home a baby goat!

We do have a pig living next door. He is cute but he has a one track mind...food!
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
missy|1454507312|3986127 said:
Rockinruby|1454439171|3985725 said:
telephone89|1454439047|3985724 said:
BRB going to buy a baby goat :love: :love:

So adorable!
I want one too! Maybe we could get a package deal? :lol:

I'm in! :appl:

So adorable. OMG once again I'm in love. I admit I fall quite easily. At least for the furry babies. :bigsmile:
Yay! :appl: PS members with baby goats are invited over for a get together! (Aka a "goat-together"). :D We can let the "kids" play while we admire our jewelry! :lol:

Missy, I can see why you love them. Baby goats are super sweet! :love:
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
telephone89|1454523736|3986327 said:
PS goat farm here we come!

I think baby animals of almost anything are adorable haha.
Hmmmn, I'm starting to wonder if we need a PS Zoo!?! :naughty: it needs to be big enough for lots of baby animals. :D
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
CJ2008|1454524160|3986333 said:
OMG so unfair we can't hug her it hurts!
I really wish we could. She's such a little doll!

tyty333 said:
Oh gosh, makes me want one! I wonder what my cats would think if I brought home a baby goat!

We do have a pig living next door. He is cute but he has a one track mind...food!
Good question! I wonder whether the cats would like it? :confused:

CJ2008 said:
tyty333|1454524420|3986337 said:
He is cute but he has a one track mind...food!
Sounds like my boy cat! :lol:
:lol:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top