shape
carat
color
clarity

Praying for some help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SweetAngel0007

Rough_Rock
Hi there!
I was supposed to get married in September, but that is no longer the case. Rather than bore you with the sad, horrible details I will give what you need to know.

There are some large bills that need to be paid and I need to get a good value for this ring.

It is Ladies Platinum and Diamond Engagement Ring. The ring consists of four princess cut diamonds together they weigh an estimated .59 ctw. They are SI1 in clarity and G-H in color. The style of the mounting is step with two princess diamonds on each side of the Marquise Center Stone. The center stone is SI1 F-G and is .69 ctw. Current finger size around 5 3/4
Appraisal included

It really is a gorgeous ring and I wish I could keep it. I will try to post pictures later.

Anyway, I saw that ebay was not being very generous and I would love to sell it to a private party.... to a happy couple that could use a break and perhaps benefit from my misfortune.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

**Thanks**
SweetAngel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results