shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I found out 10 days ago that I am expecting again....but I''m on a mini-vacation to get some rest while my husband is conducting business (our toddler son is home with my parents) and I started having complications.

I''ve had one other miscarraige before (and they really suck) and I''m spotting & cramping again. At least I know, at my age (36) miscarraiges are due to chromosomal abnormalities, so it would be a blessing in disguise.

I''m just so disappointed, because, well....its hard to explain. You just get so excited about it, and then try not to be excited "just in case"....But 14 weeks (first trimester and risk for loss) is a long time to pretend nothing is going on. Fortunately I haven''t told anyone other than my parents, my sister in law (who might as well be MY sister) and my 3 of my closest girlfriends (who I tell everything). OH and my husband obviously.

I''m hoping it just goes away and I don''t lose this pregnancy, but there''s no way to tell. Last time it took 10 days from the time I started spotting to the actual miscarraige. Its not always this fast thing you see on the movies, at least not in my experience. I called my doc & he didn''t seem to excited, (this crud happens a lot ... 1 out of 5 confirmed pregnancies ends in miscarriage in the first trimester...and mine was confirmed by a blood test 10 days ago) he just told me to wait and see & as long as I''m not in pain, there is nothing I can do. So when I get home tomorrow afternoon, I''ll have an ultrasound and blood test to see what is going on.

Wish me luck...but mostly strength to come through this better than I did last time. At least this time one thing is different, I am already a mother to a beautiful boy, and that''s what matters most.

Jeannine

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
**HUGS**

Sending calming & hopeful vibes your way!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Jeannine, I'll most certainly pray for your baby! Goodness, I have been there as I lost my first one at 12 weeks. It was so sad, but I look at it the way you do, it's usually for the best. But that doesn't take away the feeling of sadness and loss. Hopefully these symptoms will stop and all will be well for you this time!

Take care...hugs to you! (My mother's name is Jeannine, so I always have nice thoughts when I see your name!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending my strongest prayers your way. Good luck!!! I spotted as well with my son, he''s 16 now!!! And had a miscarriage before him. So hang in there!!
12.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I really hope things work out for the best. I would hope that they can prevent it from happening. You have a beautiful boy and hopefully he can have a sibling. But if doesn''t work out at least you have one child when most people can''t have one. I hope things get better. Keep us posted.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
divergrrl: Regardless of whether or not it''s due to a chromosomal abnormality, it''s still a very difficult time in your life. I''m sending you positive vibes. Keep us posted on your situation. *hugs* and prayers.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I will be sending positive thoughts your way.
Also I wanted to mention that I have known several people that had spotting in the early weeks and everything turned out fine, but of course it's very scary. Could be low progesterone.
Good luck with everything.
Hope the ultra sound shows good news!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll keep you in my prayers.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope everything turns out ok! Hopefully the spotting is normal and just a scare.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be praying for you! Crossing my fingers, toes, hands and legs too. I hope everything goes well.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers too.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very big hugs coming your way and truly hoping for the best for you.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending hopes and prayers your way.

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope all goes well. Take it easy and try to stay calm.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I hope everything will go well for you. I had some spotting with my 2nd daughter and everything turned out fine.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
And my ''white'' name is Jeannine as well. Prayers to One Above will be an honor to deliver.

win

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''ll keep my fingers crossed and send my prayers. Hopefully it''s nothing to be worried about, and I know what you mean that if there is a miscarriage it could be for the best. I had my second at 38 and statistics can be scarey. But hopefully, all will end well and in about 9 months you will be adjusting to a new routine at your house!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending good thoughts your way, wishing you a successful pregnancy.
1.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
You are in my thoughts and prayers

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Many healthy baby vibes coming your way!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
HUGS!!!!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
You have my prayers and best wishes! Good luck!
35.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Jeannine I will be thinking of you.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Jeanine, I do hope everything will be ok. As a newly pregnant woman of 35 (I'm 11 weeks right now), I am also living with all the fears and anxiety that go along with our "advanced maternal age", especially during this harrowing first trimester. I know it's hard but try to stay positive. I will pray for you that there is nothing seriously wrong and that you and your little one will be just fine. Sending you tons of good, sticky vibes. Please keep us posted.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
divergrrl, I am so sorry you are having to experience this. You are in my thoughts. I know the unknown is such a scary thing right now and I know you must be hurting psychologically over this. Peace.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
From one expectant mother with complications to another - my prayers and heart go out to you! I know firsthand the anxiety and heartache you are going through - I''m 8 weeks along with my first and I have also been through a lost pregnancy in the past, and I''ve been having complications with this one already. You''re so right - the weeks just drag on, seemingly endless and full of emotional up''s and down''s because all you want more than anything is for the baby to survive and be healthy and for the much-anticipated 2nd trimester to arrive! I will take the discomfort of the 3rd trimester over the anxiety and depression of the first trimester ANY DAY!!

I know how frustrating it is for the doctor to not take your apprehension seriously. So far I have called my doctor''s office three times in the last 3 weeks because of cramping and other problems and they were just like ''oh, i''m sure it''s ok. if it starts getting really bad, go the ER. There''s really nothing we can do right now except wait'' Sure. Wait. Because I only have a human being growing inside me. Not conducive to keeping my stress levels down. So I understand what a nightmare it is to have to just "hang in there"

I truly hope everything works out for you! Hopefully it''s nothing, just a little spotting and nothing more and that the little peanut is doing wonderful! You and your family are in my thoughts
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you the best, and sending lots of good karma your way.

Please keep us posted!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Jeannine-

Everything will be ok! With my last pregnancy I spotted at 5 weeks, 7 weeks, 9 weeks and again just after 12 weeks. Each time my Ob had me rush in to get an ultrasound and each time, there was Dillon''s little heart fluttering (although mine did a small stop each at the beginning of each ultrasound, out of fear he wouldn''t be there anymore). There can be bleeding and the pregnancy be ok. ((hugs))

Get lots of rest and keep everyone posted!!

Hugs again~

Carrie

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Jeannine, I''ll pray that all turns out well for you. Take care and a big hug.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results