shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers, Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I found out this weekend that a friend of mine who I''ve known since we were 7 but hadn''t heard from in a while was in a horrible car accident about 8 weeks ago. She was in the hospital for 5 weeks and is going to be in a rehabilitation center for another 6-8 weeks at least. She had a C4 spinal cord injury (basically, she broke her neck) and they are not sure whether she will be able to walk again. There have been some good signs, though, so she and her family and friends are staying positive.

If you could send a prayer her way, I know it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh gosh, I am so sorry about your friend. I will pray really hard for her.

Good luck to your friend LP. My dad broke his spine in a car accident and can walk. It was a LOOONG process though and he has a limp but it can be done.

OMG LP that is terrible I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery, sending my prayers to her.

Oh LP, I will send your firiend lots of healing vibes, strong thoughts and prayers. I will be praying for a full recovery. I am glad there are some good signs, don''t lose hope. HUGS to you too!!
12.gif

I am sorry to hear about your friend. That is heartbreaking. My thoughts are with her and her family.

She is in my prayers...hopefully her road to recovery will not be a bumpy one.

Sending prayers LP..

Prayers coming!

Oh, wow...lots and lots of prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

outgoing

LP, I am so very sorry about your friend. I am sending lots of prayers and dust her way, for a full recovery.

Linda

Praying for your friend..

I really hope your friend gets well soon! It is amazing what people''s bodies can do. I will pray for her!

No problem, LP. I will be happy to send some prayers your friend''s way.
I''m sorry to hear about her accident. She is lucky to have such a great friend in you to help her navigate this difficult time.

Prayers outgoing.

Love and determination brings forth many wonderful things! She has the love of GOD, her family and her friends. All these things will nourish the seed of determination within her to be all she can possibly be!

Thoughts and prayers immediately outgoing.

Your friend and her family are in my thoughts right now.

So sorry to hear about your friend LP - good thoughts and prayers definitely headed her way!

That''s awful. Sending prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP