shape
carat
color
clarity

prayers/dust would be welcomed

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF they are doing wonderful, the may even come home tomorrow, I figure it will be Friday, thank you for asking

Excellent news, even though I think that "nowadays" new mothers are pushed out of hospitals too soon! That both she and Hazel are wll enough to be discharged is what matters! Soon you can be cuddling Hazel in her own home!

Deb :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cant show full face at their request but my goodness she is a cutie and what a set of lungs...this is me holding her :kiss2: thank you for your support and well wishes!

Congratulations! Healing dust to your DIL - she will be back on her feet in no time.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cant show full face at their request but my goodness she is a cutie and what a set of lungs...this is me holding her :kiss2: thank you for your support and well wishes!

Aw, Hazel is beautiful! :love: Sending healing vibes to your dil and congrats to all XXX

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you all I so appreciate that good vibes and congrats you all rock!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to the party here - I’m so glad everything went well. Enjoy this new little addition to your family!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q

Queenie60

Welcome new baby and so glad that all went well. Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results