Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

prayers/dust would be welcomed

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter in law is going into the hospital tonight to be induced tomorrow, my first grand child, a little girl is now 8 days late...anyway my DIL has crohn's disease and she has many, many surgeries over the years, I am worried for her and my granddaughter (I am an excessive worrier lol) so whatever you believe in would you mind including them, I would most appreciate it, thank you.

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

MrsBlue

Rough_Rock
Dust, luck, and many blessings to you and your family. May your heart be at ease during this exciting (and nerve-wracking!) time.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sending you love AND dust... this is so wonderful, my son had his first child (girl too) 6 months ago and let me say, life is better today than 6 months and one day ago.. you will so love this little thing, congratulations and the best of lives for your daughter and granddaughter and of course YOU!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Prayers and dust your way!

cheers--Sharon

moneymeister

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers for the health of your family. How exciting for you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and congrats on your new little girl!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and dust make no sense to me.

... but FWIW I sincerely hope your daughter in law and her baby get through this, and go on to live long healthy and, most-importantly, loving lives.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of good wishes your family's way and bucketloads of good luck dust to your DIL and baby to be for an easy delivery and a healthy baby. ((((Hugs)))).

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and your family! I hope your DIL has a safe delivery and that today is a day of joy, welcoming, and celebration!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it all goes well and your precious granddaughter is safely delivered.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.