shape
carat
color
clarity

prayers/dust would be welcomed

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are still here she needs a c-section, labor has now been 20 hours and she isn’t progressing thank you all

I hope that there are no complications and that she recovers from the surgery quickly. Having induced labor AND a C-section sounds like the worst of both worlds pain-wise, but if your daughter-in-law and granddaughter are both safe and healthy, then everyone will heal! I will be praying and sending loving thoughts. Lots of empathy for you, though! This is a trial!!!

Hugs,
Deb

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Praying for your DIL to have a smooth delivery and quick healing. Praying for baby, parents, and grandparents too!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of wishes, dust, luck, you are in my thoughts!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
We are still here she needs a c-section, labor has now been 20 hours and she isn’t progressing thank you all

Bless her heart, that will happen quickly for you now.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of her and the baby and sending good energy their way.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hang in there!! Healing vibes across the miles...

kind regards--Sharon

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you all, Hazel made it into the world at 7:30 this evening, she is healthy and mom came thru healthy as well sore from the c-section but healthy as she can be, her & dad are very exhausted, so is this new grandma....I have a picture to share but too tired right now, going to bed and attempt to sleep gotta work in the morning, i do believe in the power of prayers and you all are amazing...thank you

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you all, Hazel made it into the world at 7:30 this evening, she is healthy and mom came thru healthy as well sore from the c-section but healthy as she can be, her & dad are very exhausted, so is this new grandma....I have a picture to share but too tired right now, going to bed and attempt to sleep gotta work in the morning, i do believe in the power of prayers and you all are amazing...thank you

Wonderful, wonderful news! Welcome to the world, Hazel. Sleep well, Hazel's Grandma. You did a great job for your granddaughter!

Hugs,
Deb

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous name! Welcome to the world beautiful Hazel, and congratulations all around! I hope mummy recovers well from her caesarean, and what an amazing job she did!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations to your entire family @diamondringlover !!!

granddaughterbirth.jpg

I love the name Hazel. So thrilled for you!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your entire family @diamondringlover !!!

granddaughterbirth.jpg

I love the name Hazel. So thrilled for you!

What a lovely card you made, missy! Thank you for putting so much heart into it! I think we all have a special place in our hearts for Hazel after this struggle and you made the sentiments we tried to express into something physical!

Love,
Deb :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Hazel is wonderful and happy and gorgeous name... Welcome to the world of grandma's (I have one 6 mo old girl!).. it's the best... you will see your son in a new light and you will see him become something you had been hoping for, the next phase and he will rise to it and be a great dad.. my son has amazed me.. welcome Hazel!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Grandma! And welcome to the world sweet Hazel <3 Such a pretty name. So glad everything went well and I hope your dil has a quick and smooth recovery.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news! So thankful everyone is well and happy! Congratulations! A granddaughter is a wonderful gift!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations!! I'm glad everyone made it through!!

@missy Awe!! That is the cutest card you found!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cant show full face at their request but my goodness she is a cutie and what a set of lungs...this is me holding her :kiss2: thank you for your support and well wishes!

Attachments

• 964ED70D-F4F6-4E68-8E8C-E9093001D6D4.jpeg
    964ED70D-F4F6-4E68-8E8C-E9093001D6D4.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 72

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
She is so beautiful. That mutual bond is already evident. Have fun being an awesome grandmother!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!

So glad to hear mum and baby are healthy! Their ordeal sounds exhausting - I'm sending lots of dust for rest and quick recovery :appl:

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to the family and Happy Birthday to little Hazel!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hooray! In health and happiness!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How are mother and baby doing today, diamondringlover?

Deb :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results