shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayer requests

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kinda a long list....
Wifey2b's aunt passed away yesterday her and her family could use some prayers.

I heard through the gravevine that some people have been wondering where Iv been...
I have had a lot going on the last few weeks...
1: lost my job the first of the month; he closed up owing me over 1 months pay.
2: found out that as careful as iv been someone has been using my social security number.
3: That has been a total nightmare because the credit agencies have the wrong name tied to my ss number so they dont believe its me when I call and wont help much.
4: fighting hospital red tape trying to get my elbow operation done, the cold weather has sent it on a huge backwards slide.

So Iv been rather busy and the meds make me tired and to be honest diamonds havent seemed that important.
But my friends here are important so I figured id post this.
I will check in from time to time but honestly I dont see myself hanging out here as much as I used too for a while.
God Bless one and all!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, I have been wondering where you were, I am so sorry that things have been so tough for you recently. Prayers immediately outgoing that things get better rapidly for you, they will! Hugs to you and Wifey2B, hang in there.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry about everything thats happened over the last few weeks. Keep your chin up!

best wishes!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Oh Storm,
My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and Wifey. Thanks for checking in and updating us. Mokey

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei and Alexis - thank you so much for your prayers at this time...I too haven''t been around too much - but as Strm has told you all - it has been hectic here too...Thank you all for your love and support, and I hope to be back in the loop soon...but spend most of my time making sure my honey is ok...a time of test of faith I guess...
Thanks again...:}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 8:12:34 AM
Author: Mokey
Oh Storm,
My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and Wifey. Thanks for checking in and updating us. Mokey
Thank you Mokey :} We appreciate it :}

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wifey, we care a LOT about you and Storm here and including you both in our thoughts and prayers is something we will all do gladly. You are both a very important part of the community and friends to us all. " This too shall pass" and things will get easier in the near future, we are all rooting for you. Thanks for checking in and letting us know what has been happening, and we look forward to seeing you both back on the boards when things are better. For the amount of help and compassion you both have given others, karma will have some much better days in store for you - have faith and hang in there!
emrose.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update storm. sending many prayers to both you and wifey that you can get past all of this quickly. We miss you here but completely understand
1.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear all the bad news. I''ll keep both of you in my prayers. Prayer changes things.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Strm, sorry to hear that you and wifey are going through a rough time right now. I hope things get better for you guys real soon. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
emrainbow.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear about your aunt Wifey2b. My prayers go out to you and your family. Storm I feel bad for all of your problems and hope things will get better soon. Thanks for checking in with us. You are always one of the first posters on pricescope to express concern for other people and we all care about you.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, you poor thing! I was worried since you''ve been gone so long, but I''m glad you filled us in (even if the news is not good). I''m sending big hugs your way, and also big hugs to Wifey2B because I''m sure she could use a few too at this time.

(The Demon Dog would be happy to come and keep you company if it would make you feel better--he''s quite a bit of good furry therapy!)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
You, your fiance, and your families have my best Storm. Heal quickly and well, find a better job, and may an agent listen and help with your ID woes. And during the process, be well in spirit!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, so sorry to hear what is going on. Sometimes when it rains, it pours.
I have to say I found your to be the more interesting and knowledgeable posters on this forum, want to say I appreciate and will miss your contributions.

I understand about what you say about diamonds. This forum is my place for escapism, but after I return to work next week, my only form of escape for awhile will be a shower every day and sleep (if I''m lucky).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh dear! Hope things begin to settle down for you soon. Sorry for your troubles.

kind regards--Sharon

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Storm & Wifey

I pray that things will get better and that things brighten up.

The best part of this is that you''re together, and not having to face these things without each other.

Rockdoc

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear things are not going well right now. I hope it gets better real soon. Take care of yourself, Wifey2B and family and when things are looking up we’ll all look forward to your presence on PS again. You have been missed.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for all that is happening, and especially sorry it is happening all at once. Hopefully, once it is all resolved, all will be well again for a long time.

So sorry for your loss, Wifey2b.

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s definitely a lot on one person''s plate! I hope things take an upturn soon, on all fronts.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear of your loss and your troubles. I hope your ss issues are resolved very soon. Hang in there, and take good care of yourselves!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
strmrdr and wifey2b, you are both in my thoughts and prayers. I''m so sorry to hear what you have been going through.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Strm - Sincere condolences to your lady on her loss. I hope the unfortunate circumstances you''re enduring give way to clear skies soon. As some have mentioned; you are the first person to extend consideration to others here in trying times. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you now, in turn.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huge HUGS to both of you. You know how much I care about you two. Sending prayers your way and postivie vibes for the job search. Brighter days are ahead. Wifey2b, I am so sorry for your loss.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am sorry for you loss wifey2b. may you and your family find peace and strength during this time.
i hope you both find some sunshine and brighter days ahead.
emrainbow.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks everyone.
Talked to the hospital today and after a week still no decision.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hang tough. I am sending up a prayer.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers outgoing
12.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Storm, I''m am so sorry to hear the news. Sending good thoughts your way.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...thank you all for your kindness and support at this time. All of you...you are the best!!!
Keep your chin up hon - hopefully the hospital will get off their keisters and figure this out for you.
I love you sweetheart and am here for you...and I love the rest of my PS family too!...giggle didn''t want ya''ll to feel left out!
emsmile.gif

Thanks again!!! Your prayers and thots mean a lot to us both :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results