carat
color
clarity

Post your vintage ebay watch items!

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
So cute, love torts. Pandora just released a new blue turtle charm, so hard to resist.

I had to google it, that is super cute! I love tortoises as well. Had a red footed tortoise named Stormin’ Norman before we moved.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't usually wear yellow gold so this wouldn't be for me, but I really adore how this rose cut diamond looks in this buttercup setting. This ring is so gorgeous so thought I'd post it here for anyone who would love it!

s-l1600.jpg

> lovely natural old mine rose cut diamond which spreads to a large 7.5mm by 6mm, and is speads approx 1.1/4ct on my diamond gauge . weighs 3 grams, the ring size is a K / USA SIZE 5.5

Wow, this is so pretty, I adore that setting! Ugh, just made a purchase recently so no can do right now. If this is still available at Christmas it might be doable LOL!

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I had to google it, that is super cute! I love tortoises as well. Had a red footed tortoise named Stormin’ Norman before we moved.

Aww, I love redfoot torts! I have a golden greek, got him as a hatchling (I say he, but who knows). Have had him for about two years now.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I had been watching this ring all week. I broke my self imposed bling ban. Now I await its arrival from the UK :) Screenshot_20200708-112443_eBay.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I really want this.:(sad

I would love to see and feel that one in person. How it feels between the fingers and the prongs themselves.
I immediately trust this seller less because earring photos are duplicates of one earring next to itself.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see and feel that one in person. How it feels between the fingers and the prongs themselves.
I immediately trust this seller less because earring photos are duplicates of one earring next to itself.

This makes me feel better about being on the fence about it! I’ll probably ogle it and hope someone else buys it.

I almost made an offer when ebay brought their 5% bonus bucks back recently but decided against it because I’m iffy about the black metal and it being an eternity.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

collier

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Just Wow

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
1586101511776.png
#1 for sure. I don't particularly care if it is actually old or "style." I love the way the rubies serpentine around and are a continuous flow.

Swoonworthygorgeousness..

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I had this on my list forever, finally decided to pull the trigger only to find that they don‘t ship to Europe and also no way to contact seller. So I am thinking of collecting stones now to have one made, maybe, maybe...

And that one, I‘m drawn to it somehow

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I had this on my list forever, finally decided to pull the trigger only to find that they don‘t ship to Europe and also no way to contact seller. So I am thinking of collecting stones now to have one made, maybe, maybe...

And that one, I‘m drawn to it somehow

You can log in to the American Ebay site with the same account and find the listing and contact them. I've done this multiple times hahaha.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
You can log in to the American Ebay site with the same account and find the listing and contact them. I've done this multiple times hahaha.

Thank you! I‘ll try :)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Been wanting an aquamarine and I love this setting. I won’t buy because returns to the UK sound more difficult than I’m willing to deal with, but I think it’s pretty!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock

Actually Etsy but I’ve been watching this one for a bit.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Actually Etsy but I’ve been watching this one for a bit.

It's on both and it's 400.00 less than it was before. I don't know how you keep stealing all of my watchlist items! :lol:

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been on the hunt for a vintage zircon ring. This Edwardian ring is just gorgeous! I love all the prongs. It’s on my watch list, but not in my top five.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been on the hunt for a vintage zircon ring. This Edwardian ring is just gorgeous! I love all the prongs. It’s on my watch list, but not in my top five.

I’ve been watching this too! I found my dream one on 1st Dibs but I won’t shell out that kind of money.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results