shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your relaxing looping videos here...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I often put ambient videos on in my family room and leave them on during the day. Soft jazz, crackling fireplaces, snow...I really enjoy them and they add a lovely vibe. They're all computer generated, I realize (altho I have a few that aren't, I suppose, but the loops tend to be much shorter) - but, even so - I like 'em!

So if you have a favorite or two that you like, please share them here! Music is a bonus. ::)

Here's my current favorite:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I listen to the one you posted quite a bit! I also like rainy day in a coffee shop:

I love ANYTHING The French Whisperer posts, his voice is so soothing and his content is fantastic if you can stay awake long enough to hear it!

Get Sleepy is another creator I subscribe to:

I will listen to literally anything featuring harp music, it's what I had playing as I gave birth to my daughter:

And of course, the obligatory crackling fireplace:

This channel is good for relaxing music:

https://youtu.be/hlWiI4xVXKY?feature=shared

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SVU Saturday? It seems like a short loop to me but spouse thinks there are different episodes.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I misread that at first and thought is said Pooping videos.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I listen to the one you posted quite a bit! I also like rainy day in a coffee shop:

I love ANYTHING The French Whisperer posts, his voice is so soothing and his content is fantastic if you can stay awake long enough to hear it!

Get Sleepy is another creator I subscribe to:

I will listen to literally anything featuring harp music, it's what I had playing as I gave birth to my daughter:

And of course, the obligatory crackling fireplace:

This channel is good for relaxing music:

https://youtu.be/hlWiI4xVXKY?feature=shared

Monnie - I loved some of these! I've got the fire one on, even as I type! I love fire and rain ones. I don't have any wind ones, but they must be out there. Gonna go trawl YouTube.... :)

alishakihs

Rough_Rock
Trade
I often put ambient videos on in my family room and leave them on during the day. Soft jazz, crackling fireplaces, snow...I really enjoy them and they add a lovely vibe. They're all computer generated, I realize (altho I have a few that aren't, I suppose, but the loops tend to be much shorter) - but, even so - I like 'em!

So if you have a favorite or two that you like, please share them here! Music is a bonus. ::)

Here's my current favorite:

Drift Boss

That sounds wonderful! Ambient videos can create a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere in your family room. Whether they are computer-generated or not, they can still provide a calming visual backdrop and enhance the overall ambiance of the space.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
My niece just sent me this one, "Starscapes", on YouTube. It's eight (!!!) hours of beautiful Milky Way galaxy shots, some against beautiful earthly backgrounds. Although it says both eight and 11 hours, below, on the actual video, it's eight hours.

There are lots of other long relaxation videos by the same company with more beautiful shots, and serene sounds tracks.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
all too soothing and calm for me
still looking for "jackhammers, cat-calls, and cursing" video....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results