shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your pet crowns here!

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
He's a very docile cat, and will let me do almost anything to him without complaining.
This is his 'ear ring':lol: IMG_2183.JPG

Awwww, Bailey!!! His 'earring' is utterly charming :) (And very pretty too!) He looks like an orange sherbet. What a sweetie. I wish ours were as docile, but they are a mulish lot.

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Have not managed to get picture yet
but in my dreams ....this does look alot like Borris.
Im glad she's not smoking 20200701_001205.jpg

This made me stare for a moment. It is so wonderfully weird and hilarious! Where did you get this?? It is pure awesome!! (Cracking up at "but in my dreams ....this does look alot like Borris." Borris must be one heck of a cat!)

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
My little golden greek tort sporting the glass sea turtle bracelet my husband bought for me on our honeymoon.

20200701_122230.jpg

The dog also had a background cameo.

20200701_122316.jpg

Squee, a turtle! :kiss2: I miss the turtle I had as a teenager, he was awesome. Your adorable wee turtle wears his (her?) jewels with enviable panache. I want to pick him/her up; is that a thing you can do with your turtle, or is it a "stroll only" kind of relationship? Also, that glass turtle necklace is to die for. Did you already have the turtle then?

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
I apologise for being away for a few days; things here have become not a little hectic. All the pets posted are a joy to behold; it is so stress-relieving to look at them. They're so cute :) :kiss2: The jewelry posted is gorgeous! This is like a two-for-one; cute pets AND bling!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This made me stare for a moment. It is so wonderfully weird and hilarious! Where did you get this?? It is pure awesome!! (Cracking up at "but in my dreams ....this does look alot like Borris." Borris must be one heck of a cat!)

I got it at a weird little shop that sells very weird dresses and shoes - i would wear nothing there but they had all these cat cushions (and dogs) its too bad they don't unzip because Tibby had a chuck on the one that looks like Tinky (it wasn't on purpose)

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
I got it at a weird little shop that sells very weird dresses and shoes - i would wear nothing there but they had all these cat cushions (and dogs) its too bad they don't unzip because Tibby had a chuck on the one that looks like Tinky (it wasn't on purpose)

I'd love to visit that shop! I agree about clothing like that (maybe a t-shirt, though...), but I would gleefully sprinkle my couches with cushions like this.

Poor Tibby, was he trying to send a message of some kind?... ;-)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd love to visit that shop! I agree about clothing like that (maybe a t-shirt, though...), but I would gleefully sprinkle my couches with cushions like this.

Poor Tibby, was he trying to send a message of some kind?... ;-)

Just too much cat sussage (like dog roll) before bed
In all honestly it was the end of the roll and i think i had it out of the fridge for a bit too long before he ate it
bad bad mommy was I
Im sure you could find those cushion covers on the internet
I was a day roo late buying it and had to wait months for her to get another one in

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Just too much cat sussage (like dog roll) before bed
In all honestly it was the end of the roll and i think i had it out of the fridge for a bit too long before he ate it
bad bad mommy was I
Im sure you could find those cushion covers on the internet
I was a day roo late buying it and had to wait months for her to get another one in

Poor wee creature. Our couch is quite be-cushioned, but I shall endeavour to find one of these awesome pillows. :)

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Squee, a turtle! :kiss2: I miss the turtle I had as a teenager, he was awesome. Your adorable wee turtle wears his (her?) jewels with enviable panache. I want to pick him/her up; is that a thing you can do with your turtle, or is it a "stroll only" kind of relationship? Also, that glass turtle necklace is to die for. Did you already have the turtle then?

I call my tort a he, but it's still too young to be sure :) His name is Walnut so whatever he turns out to be, the name will still be fitting. Oh definitely, Walnut is very docile. I pick him up every now and then to get some outside sun and also his daily bath time. He's actually very small, fits in the palm of my hand.

I did have Walnut already :) we got married late last year and got Walnut a couple years ago.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for your nice words about Bailey, @Emerald City. I’ve had many cats during my lifetime, but he is really special. I love him too much, I’m afraid.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results