shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your pet crowns here!

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
I asked in another thread if anyone besides me places rings and other pieces of jewelry on their pets' heads, to serve as wee "crowns" for the wee creatures. I'm not alone - you guys do this, too! Post your pets' trappings of royalty here :) It doesn't even have to be a ring, per se; I've layered necklaces on my cats, too. Let's see your pets in all their finery!

(And if this needs to be moved to another spot, then please let me know where it should go. I'm still new here and not entirely sure where something as miscellaneous as this should go.)

I'll go first. Here is His Lordship, as posted in the other thread:
CatWearingCrown3.jpg CatWearingCrown1.jpg CatWearingCrown4.jpg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha @Emerald City sir catto is not overly amused .
Of course now I need like a dozen more pictures at least of him with jewelry on!

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock

:kiss2: Squee!!! Such cute and put-upon feline royalty you have there :) Kitty looks just like a beloved kitty I used to have, long ago. Very intelligent eyes and a very pretty kitty there :) And I agree, that pendant is amazing!

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha @Emerald City sir catto is not overly amused .
Of course now I need like a dozen more pictures at least of him with jewelry on!

It is now my mission in life to make His Lordship feel more royal than he ever has. Just you wait. ;-)

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This photo is actually labeled HRH and her crown.

hrhandhercrown.jpg

hrhwearingthecrown.jpg

HRH Francesca. May she RIP. We will always love and cherish and adore you.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful cat & jewelry @missy ! RIP beautiful Francesca

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
This photo is actually labeled HRH and her crown.

hrhandhercrown.jpg

hrhwearingthecrown.jpg

HRH Francesca. May she RIP. We will always love and cherish and adore you.

Francesca manages to look both adorable and dignified in these photos. What a gorgeous cat. I still miss our cats who have passed on; it's been a decade but I still miss them. <3 I don't have photographs of them wearing jewelry, but I do have photos of them sporting yarn and, in a separate photo shoot, tissues on their heads.

Your message to Francesca is sweet and made me emotional. My husband and I feel exactly the same about our fur-babies who have passed on.

Last edited:

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
I opened this expecting to see crowns, but this is SO MUCH BETTER!!! My cats are too spazzy and won't cooperate :(

Tiny crowns would be pretty cool! I have considered buying crowns made for infants or chihuahuas to put on our cats, but my husband refuses to acquiesce. I'm still working on him, though. I also want to dress our orange cat in a lobster costume, but I can't find one quite cute enough for him.

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
His Lordship let me take another photo today. He is sporting a vintage yellow gold ring with a garnet cabochon.
HisLordshipGarnetRing.jpg

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Anyone have any dogs, hamsters, ferrets, iguanas, pythons, and/or parrots who occasionally sport bling? :)

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@Emerald City very dignified; I feel like he needs a monocle ;-)
I'm sorry for your lost kitties

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
@Emerald City very dignified; I feel like he needs a monocle ;-)
I'm sorry for your lost kitties

Aww, he totally needs a monocle! Lol. Funny, you're not the first person to suggest that; he just has "that" personality :) We are staff who have petting privileges; that is all.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Having fur-children is a tragedy waiting to happen, to quote Roger A. Caras. You love them and treasure them and try to minimise any suffering that may arise toward the end of life. They are funny and exasperating and ineffably adorable and intriguing and loyal and comically puzzled by things like toasters. They are magical and worth any and all irritations. And because you love them, things that should be irritating aren't, or are less so than you would expect. And they (usually) let you adorn them with jewelry, so they're awesome in so many ways :) And I still deeply love and miss my cat from childhood, who lived until I was 20; he was my best friend. As @missy noted, they will always be adored and cherished, long after they are gone.

Missy's profile photo looks like a very tiny Francesca; is this the case?

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
This is too funny! I took these pictures a year ago and I tried my dog’s head but she wasn’t having it. Tried on her body and then next to her head. She still wasn’t very interested! I guess she doesn’t want to be a queen!
643AA039-04DD-454E-A3C5-661EF74C42B1.jpeg BC82537B-1848-43FF-94E2-3C92A554EEA9.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy's profile photo looks like a very tiny Francesca; is this the case?

Yes that is Francesca. She was climbing our wood blinds in our NYC home when she was just a baby. She was so freaking cute.

frankieonblinds.jpg

She liked to climb everything.
Here she is on our paper mâché tiger. LOL.

Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 4.25.48 AM.png

She was the sweetest and sassiest cat. ❤
And she loved the bling like her momma.

HRH wearing the Bubbalah crown
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 4.29.33 AM.png

The crown formerly known as Bea now Bella @Austina
hrhfrancescawithcrown.jpeg

and she loved her antique diamond cluster crown by OWD.
hrhfrancescawearingherclustercrown.jpg

Lastly she proudly wore the antique sapphire aquamarine diamond pendant as a crown when the mood struck her. She was a lover of all things antique and bling just like her human.
hrhfrancescawearinghercrown.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cat & jewelry @missy ! RIP beautiful Francesca

Thank you @Polabowla
Francesca manages to look both adorable and dignified in these photos. What a gorgeous cat. I still miss our cats who have passed on; it's been a decade but I still miss them. <3 I don't have photographs of them wearing jewelry, but I do have photos of them sporting yarn and, in a separate photo shoot, tissues on their heads.

Your message to Francesca is sweet and made me emotional. My husband and I feel exactly the same about our fur-babies who have passed on.

Thank you. I am sorry for your losses.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got a claw in the shoulder today from Her Majesty so im somewhat reluctant to push my luck today

It is quite possible i deserved the claw as she usually is very sweet tempered when being handled

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
This is too funny! I took these pictures a year ago and I tried my dog’s head but she wasn’t having it. Tried on her body and then next to her head. She still wasn’t very interested! I guess she doesn’t want to be a queen!
643AA039-04DD-454E-A3C5-661EF74C42B1.jpeg BC82537B-1848-43FF-94E2-3C92A554EEA9.jpeg

Awww, what a little love! Perhaps she knows her royalty is innate and needs no outward display? ;-)

I really want to cuddle your doggie! So cute :)

Last edited:

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Yes that is Francesca. She was climbing our wood blinds in our NYC home when she was just a baby. She was so freaking cute.

frankieonblinds.jpg

She liked to climb everything.
Here she is on our paper mâché tiger. LOL.

Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 4.25.48 AM.png

She was the sweetest and sassiest cat. ❤
And she loved the bling like her momma.

HRH wearing the Bubbalah crown
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 4.29.33 AM.png

The crown formerly known as Bea now Bella @Austina
hrhfrancescawithcrown.jpeg

and she loved her antique diamond cluster crown by OWD.
hrhfrancescawearingherclustercrown.jpg

Lastly she proudly wore the antique sapphire aquamarine diamond pendant as a crown when the mood struck her. She was a lover of all things antique and bling just like her human.
hrhfrancescawearinghercrown.jpg

Francesca was a beautiful cat with great 'camera presence' and fabulous taste in jewelry! I especially like the photos of her climbing the blinds and sitting atop the tiger's head. :) Your love for her is evident. She was lucky to have you for her family. Did you ever dress her up for Christmas or other occasions? She reminds me of one of my wee beasties; they look very much alike. Black cats have a gorgeous sheen to their fur. I like to joke that they use Pantene Pro-V when we aren't looking. A terrible joke, but seriously, their fur is amazing!

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @Polabowla

Thank you. I am sorry for your losses.

And I am sorry for yours. It is devastating to lose a beloved pet. I don't care if I sound crazy; I view my pets as people, for they have distinct personalities, likes, & dislikes, and they clearly have emotional reactions to the happenings in their lives. I love them deeply and treat them like the little sultans they are.

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Oh noes! I'm sorry about your shoulder; cat claws are fierce. Do try again later; I'd love to see your sweet beastie :)

It just goes to show that they dictate the photography schedule, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results