shape
carat
color
clarity

Post-partum: belly bandit?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Just wondering if anyone tried this or any other kind of belly band after birth?

I think I want to try it, not because I think it would do miracles, but just so it doesn''t feel like I have skin everywhere in those first couple of months.

Any suggestions?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a medical one after my c-section which I HIGHLY recommend only because it gives you support right after which really helps with picking up the babies, BFing, etc.

It also helps your ute contract more quickly but other than that I really don''t think it does much...JMO of course.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Neat! That''s really what I''m looking for...I just think it will make me feel more comfortable while verything heals.
Where did you get yours? did they just give it to you at the hospital?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to ask for it-but yes they gave it to me at the hospital. They just called it an abdominal support brace-apparently it's a common thing to have after abdominal surgery so they should have them. Better than spending some crazy amount on the belly bandit!

It was just so so nice to have some support because getting up after surgery is hard-but so much easier if you brace your stomach with something. So with 2 babies in your arms you can't always brace with your hand so the band is a godsend.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I bought the belly bandit--figured a flat belly was worth it! Pros: made my tummy look nice and flat when I had clothes on, fooling people into thinking I had lost the weight fast! And it may''ve made things snap back faster, but I really can''t be sure.

Cons: expensive, not comfortable (had to wear it day and night!). And pooch still there after it came of..improved but no Brooke Burke.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my friend did wear one of these and swears it made a diff. she said her mom also made her wear a corset for a while too. i was like WOW that sounds uncomfortable. she said it sucked but her stomach was back to normal after. since i am not good with being uncomfy, who knows what i''ll end up doing.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard that the results are the same but you get their faster.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results