shape
carat
color
clarity

Post Moving Sale (Pearl Paradise Pearls, Untreated Jade, and Loose Colored Gemstones)

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. I moved recently and I am trying to reduce my collection. It felt great to purge my non jewelry possessions before I moved and I've been wanting to re-home some of my collection. I am selling precision cut loose stones and pearl jewelry pieces that I do not have setting plans for or I am not wearing.

Here are the precision cut loose colored gems that I have listed:
-precision cut tsavorite trio cut by Gene of precisiongem.com ($1200.00) (not posted on Loupetroop yet but please contact me through another LT listing if interested)
-round spessartite garnet from mastercutgems.com ($140.00) (not posted on Loupetroop yet but please contact me through another LT listing if interested)
-color change garnet from mastercutgems.com ($75.00) (not posted on Loupetroop yet but please contact me through another LT listing if interested)
-pink spinel cut by Jeff White
-yellow garnet
-light green Nigerian beryl cut by Glenn Preus
-rock crystal smooth drop briolette pair ($20.00) (not posted on Loupetroop yet but please contact me through another LT listing if interested)
-grey spinel beads ($20.00) (not posted on Loupetroop yet but please contact me through another LT listing if interested)

Here are the pearl pieces/jewelry that I have listed (all of the pearl pieces are from Pearl Paradise with the exception of the akoya earring jackets):
-akoya earrings jackets ($50.00) (not posted on Loupetroop yet but please contact me through another LT listing if interested)
-baroque white South Sea pearl rope
-double strand lavender freshwater pearl necklace
-golden South Sea pearl pendant
-Vietnamese blue baroque akoya necklace
-Vietnamese blue baroque akoya triple strand bracelet
-A grade untreated white jade bangle

0-1.jpg 0-4.jpg 0.jpg tsavoritetrio.jpg tsavoritetrio2.png pearljackets1.jpg thumb_39008.jpg thumb_39010.jpg colorchangegarnet.jpg 0.jpg 0-5.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gingercurls -

I remember when you were interested in some things I was selling, you requested an inspection period by a third party of your choice to ensure the gems were as stated.

I was wondering if you were wiling to offer that on your pieces? Since our exchange, I've come to feel that an inspection by a third party has significant merit, so I wondered if you were willing to offer this?

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi mrs-b! Thanks for your excellent questions! As a seller on Loupetroop, I have never been able to offer that service for a potential buyer because most of what I have sold have been loose gems and not finished pieces that could be sent back to a jeweler of origin to be inspected. For the pieces that I have available now, I don't think I have any contacts that could be a third party entity as I do not have that type of relationship with anyone in the trade that might be available to do that. I also tried to price my items very low to mitigate any potential risk for a buyer. But if someone has any questions and concerns or suggestions about a third party person, they could always message me!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to update this thread to make anyone who might be interested aware that I am offering a 20% discount on all of my remaining items.

Here is a link to all of my posts on Loupetroop:

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
The spessartite from mastercutgems.com has sold. I am also offering a higher discount.

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
The tsavorite trio has sold.

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
The golden South Sea pearl pendant and blue baroque akoya necklace have sold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results