shape
carat
color
clarity

Post a photo of a book you are reading right now

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was actually written by a local girl during treatment for terminal cancer. She finished it, but never got to see it published. Her parents did a fundraiser to self publish in her memory, which I donated to & I bought it because the money raised was going to charity. But it is hands down one of the best books I have ever, ever read & I can't recommend it enough. It's such a unique story, gripping & amazingly well written. I am gutted for the literary world that she is no longer around to write another one.

If you can get it shipped to you, i hope you enjoy it! If you can't get it shipped, message me & I'll get it to you x

Thank you sweet Alex! That is so kind of you but not necessary. I just ordered it. It will arrive this Wednesday. I cannot wait. Thanks so much for the recommendation.

The recommendation from @rainwood just arrived. Woohoo!

booknow.jpeg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_3514 (2).JPG

This is the third book by Alexandra Fuller I am reading in a row. In a bathroom library only. I keep only the best books there :mrgreen:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sweet Alex! That is so kind of you but not necessary. I just ordered it. It will arrive this Wednesday. I cannot wait. Thanks so much for the recommendation.

The recommendation from @rainwood just arrived. Woohoo!

booknow.jpeg

Did anyone notice the PS in the corner? Haha I was waiting to see if anyone did. Like it’s meant to be. Reading this book. PS approved. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T yay it arrived. Now I have 2 great books to read. Thanks!

3446681A-D975-48BA-9EF3-7BD2042F71F1.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T yay it arrived. Now I have 2 great books to read. Thanks!

3446681A-D975-48BA-9EF3-7BD2042F71F1.jpeg

Ah, fabulous! Please let me know what you think when you're read it. It's such a unique & stunning story.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results