shape
carat
color
clarity

Post a photo of a book you are reading right now

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was actually written by a local girl during treatment for terminal cancer. She finished it, but never got to see it published. Her parents did a fundraiser to self publish in her memory, which I donated to & I bought it because the money raised was going to charity. But it is hands down one of the best books I have ever, ever read & I can't recommend it enough. It's such a unique story, gripping & amazingly well written. I am gutted for the literary world that she is no longer around to write another one.

If you can get it shipped to you, i hope you enjoy it! If you can't get it shipped, message me & I'll get it to you x
Thank you sweet Alex! That is so kind of you but not necessary. I just ordered it. It will arrive this Wednesday. I cannot wait. Thanks so much for the recommendation.

The recommendation from @rainwood just arrived. Woohoo!

booknow.jpeg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_3514 (2).JPG

This is the third book by Alexandra Fuller I am reading in a row. In a bathroom library only. I keep only the best books there :mrgreen:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sweet Alex! That is so kind of you but not necessary. I just ordered it. It will arrive this Wednesday. I cannot wait. Thanks so much for the recommendation.

The recommendation from @rainwood just arrived. Woohoo!

booknow.jpeg
Did anyone notice the PS in the corner? Haha I was waiting to see if anyone did. Like it’s meant to be. Reading this book. PS approved. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T yay it arrived. Now I have 2 great books to read. Thanks!

3446681A-D975-48BA-9EF3-7BD2042F71F1.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.