shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible MA--RI gtg for 5/26...........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Several weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting KtIceRN and Shay. After we met and talked about it here, several others of you expressed an interest in trying to make the next gathering.

Ktn and I were talking about trying to make a diamond gawking date for Saturday, 5/26. We haven''''t been able to connect with Shay yet, but we thought we''''d put it out here to see if there is interest from some of you gals.

We''''re eyeing Saturday, 5/26 - it''''s the Memorial Day weekend, so I know some of you might already have things going on. Knowing that people would be coming from a wide radius, I''''m thinking that if some of you were able to join us, perhaps we could pick an in-between point (i.e. Burlington) to meet. Another option if the jewelry buildings are open on Saturday is to go downtown to Boston to terrorize that locale!

So, looking to see if any of the gals from Eastern MA/Rhode Island might have interest. ??

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Argh!!!! Away in NH hiking for that weekend but if ever there is interest in doing this during some other weekend, I put in a big vote for terrorizing the diamond buildings in Boston. Have fun ladies . . . we''ll be waiting for more pictures.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I wish I could go
7.gif
We have a house full of people that weekend. Maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results