shape
carat
color
clarity

Pop The Question Party

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ribbon Ring

Rough_Rock
I told her siblings and their spouses that I am proposing and they are going to invite us over. I''m going to start it off as a toast and then it''ll turn into a proposal ... on my knees. What do you think? Any suggestions? She loves her siblings and I think she''ll appreciate being able to share the moment with them - unless she says ''no''
32.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More important than what we think, how does your partner feel about a semi-public prospal? Some women picture a very private, just the two of you prospal, others like the idea of something very public, like on the billboard at a basketball game. If sharing with her family is her style, then it''s a great idea you have!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
OK Mr Ribbon Ring...

Let''s get one thing straight - NO is NOT an option
9.gif

If you choose this route, all I would suggest, is that you take a few moments to whisk away your new fiancee to a quiet spot...just the two of you...so you can savour your moment *wink*

Keep us posted!
36.gif

Ribbon Ring

Rough_Rock
If I did this is a full-public spot she would be embarrassed, though she''d also know that''s me. But I think she will cherish forever the fact that her twin sister and older brother were there with her at this important event. Whisking her away for some alone time is a good idea.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you think that she will enjoy this type of proposal in front of close family, then go for it. Just be sure to make some alone time for the two of you that night to celebrate.

Ribbon Ring

Rough_Rock
Being the girl that she is she''ll probably spend some time with her sister and sister-in-law doing some girl talk (only down side is I may not have the custom designed ring in hand with the proposal because the company screwed up the timeline). But I''ll let her family know that after that we''ll go for a romantic walk outside and then return to the party. We''re both working the next day and will have an hour drive home from the party. Then we''re off to Europe!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 1:29:24 PM
Author: Ribbon Ring
If I did this is a full-public spot she would be embarrassed, though she''d also know that''s me. But I think she will cherish forever the fact that her twin sister and older brother were there with her at this important event. Whisking her away for some alone time is a good idea.
Don''t mess up and ask the wrong one!!
10.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:41:17 AM
Author: audball

10.gif

hahaha....i just cringed at the thought. How embarrassing would that be
40.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:41:17 AM
Author: audball

10.gif
LOL!

I think your plan sounds great!

Ribbon Ring

Rough_Rock
Don''t worry, the twin is married and polygamy is illegal in Canada, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results