shape
carat
color
clarity

Pop the cork - I just bought the first Ocatvia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy.

Just.

Yummy!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That truly is a breathtaking stone!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Ohdearlord!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s magnificent!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful pictures - magnificent stone!
36.gif

*whines* just because you bought it doesn''t mean you can''t share it... perhaps more pictures???
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Amazing stone. Breathtaking cut.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/22/2009 10:47:54 PM
Author: kittybean
I am willing to barter as many live chickens as can fit in my Mini Cooper for it. Please let me know if you accept my offer.
Funny you say that.
I recently checked with our city about how many chicken we are allowed to have.
Only one.
38.gif

So while you offer is tempting, I just can't let it go for one live chicken unless perhaps it is the famous Mike, the headless chicken .

01hs.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 10:18:06 AM
Author: kenny

Date: 12/22/2009 10:47:54 PM
Author: kittybean
I am willing to barter as many live chickens as can fit in my Mini Cooper for it. Please let me know if you accept my offer.
Funny you say that.
I recently checked with our city about how many chicken we are allowed to have.
Only one.
38.gif
Oh SWOOOOOOOOOON..........That last picture, Sir Kenneth, is magnificent!!!!!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
wowzer.gif

*That''s all*

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
kicken

01hs.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 11:10:18 AM
Author: Karl_K
kicken

01hs.jpg
The ultimate compliment from our foremost designer! Karl, you have created the first of many beautiful designs to come with study, hard work and perseverence. Congratulations!
35.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 11:10:18 AM
kicken

01hs.jpg
Hi, strm beat me to it...definitely kicken. Great photos Kenny...love the clothpin ones.

Strm, been meaning to congratulate you for AGES. Great work, and I''m proud of ya!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
**Wipes drool off desk**

SUCH a stunning diamond!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 5:16:52 PM
Author: wifey2b

Date: 12/22/2009 5:05:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Sigh, it''s sooooo pretty, no it''s gorgeous, magnificent and stunning...
30.gif
30.gif
Well, who do you think he designed it after?! giggle ;-)

Awesome pics kenny - I will make a deal with you - you can upgrade your Octavia if I can have your camera :}
Congrats on your new precious :}
well then i look forward to his future tributes to his muse
28.gif
this is amazing! congrats to both of you karl and kenny!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking!

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Not to threadjack here... but Karl, since you designed this stunner of a diamond, I''m curious... What kind of setting did you envision your diamond being in? If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do with Octavia?

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Congratulations Kenny! Awesome pictures of an awesome stone.

Enjoy!!!!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
just passing through during the whole move thing - but OH MY LORD that is amazing!! Don''t be surprised if 3 wise men (or dozens of jealous women) show up on your doorstep ;-) I''m in San Diego - you having a public viewing? lol

joelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG this one blows my mind!!!! WOW!!!! It is so incredibly beautiful. Just gorgeous!!!! It is more than beautiful. Its stunning!!!! YIKES!!!! I want one!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That''s it. I must have one. *starts saving her pennies*

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/23/2009 2:55:06 PM
Author: upgrade
Not to threadjack here... but Karl, since you designed this stunner of a diamond, I'm curious... What kind of setting did you envision your diamond being in? If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do with Octavia?
I plan on a slim bezel on 2 split posts.
Someone not long ago had the one like it made but without the split posts.
edit for link:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bezel-set-asscher-ering-is-finished.100611/

A TI tension setting.

A mock tension setting in plat or any setting that leaves the sides open.

Or a halo that sets the stone slightly above the halo so the full crown is shown. Similar to the WF round halo.

Cartier 1922 clone

It works in many different settings.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 6:13:52 PM

Date: 12/23/2009 2:55:06 PM
Author: upgrade
Not to threadjack here... but Karl, since you designed this stunner of a diamond, I''m curious... What kind of setting did you envision your diamond being in? If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do with Octavia?
I plan on a slim bezel on 2 split posts.
Someone not long ago had the one like it made but without the split posts.
edit for link:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bezel-set-asscher-ering-is-finished.100611/

A TI tension setting.

A mock tension setting in plat or any setting that leaves the sides open.

Or a halo that sets the stone slightly above the halo so the full crown is shown. Similar to the WF round halo.

Cartier 1922 clone

It works in many different settings.

It would work with so many settings... but I want it in the Cartier clone! So beautiful...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
zOMG, Kenny! I hadn''t seen the pics as I was away from the office/computer all day the last 2 days and OH. MY. GOD!!!!!! You are absolutely KILLING me!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

First, I totally called dibs in October.
9.gif

Second, your artistry with a camera is extraordinary!!!! I am so incredibly obsessed with the Octavia, and I am so happy to see your gorgeous pictures of it. It is truly stunning, and I will probably lust over *yours* until I can get one of my own. It''s just . . . Magnificent.
30.gif

Third, wait - your SO doesn''t know? This is a gift for yourself, right?
2.gif

Fourth, this is one of those moments/threads that will go into the archives of PS history. I can''t wait to see your final choice for a tension setting - you wear them so well.
31.gif

Fifth, I have to reiterate that I called dibs. Just sayin'' . . .
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....I am SO late to this party, but all I can say is CONGRATULATIONS Kenny!!!!!

I''ve got an Octavia on my wish list and can''t wait to have one of my own.

Karl, you''re THE MAN!!!!

Lori

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOW!
It''s beautiful.

Congratulations, Kenny!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 8:50:23 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
zOMG, Kenny! I hadn't seen the pics as I was away from the office/computer all day the last 2 days and OH. MY. GOD!!!!!! You are absolutely KILLING me!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

9.gif

Second, your artistry with a camera is extraordinary!!!! I am so incredibly obsessed with the Octavia, and I am so happy to see your gorgeous pictures of it. It is truly stunning, and I will probably lust over *yours* until I can get one of my own. It's just . . . Magnificent.
30.gif

Third, wait - your SO doesn't know? This is a gift for yourself, right?
2.gif

Fourth, this is one of those moments/threads that will go into the archives of PS history. I can't wait to see your final choice for a tension setting - you wear them so well.
31.gif

Fifth, I have to reiterate that I called dibs. Just sayin' . . .
3.gif

Dibs?
33.gif

On what?
My 2.26 asscher?
29.gif

Uhm, Missie, that's staying securely on my finger.
The only way it might go anywhere is if Karl, DiaGem and Jonathan upload an Ocatvia that honks like a Mac Truck!

This Octavia is an upgrade for my SO's 0.82 ct E VVS1 ACA in titanium tension setting, which will go on Craigslist next week, along with a Christian Bauer platinum diamond ring and a 0.83 F VS1 Solasfera in a platinum Gelin Abaci tension setting.
All these plans are Super Duper Top Secret though, and I hope SO doesn't lurk here.
6.gif
7.gif

When this set up pic was taken the Octavia was in the house soaking in isopropyl alcohol.
Or maybe that's it on the red flower on the right.
Note Kizzy on the left hoping I'd take her picture.

setup2mm.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 10:39:52 PM

Date: 12/23/2009 8:50:23 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
zOMG, Kenny! I hadn''t seen the pics as I was away from the office/computer all day the last 2 days and OH. MY. GOD!!!!!! You are absolutely KILLING me!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

9.gif

Second, your artistry with a camera is extraordinary!!!! I am so incredibly obsessed with the Octavia, and I am so happy to see your gorgeous pictures of it. It is truly stunning, and I will probably lust over *yours* until I can get one of my own. It''s just . . . Magnificent.
30.gif

Third, wait - your SO doesn''t know? This is a gift for yourself, right?
2.gif

Fourth, this is one of those moments/threads that will go into the archives of PS history. I can''t wait to see your final choice for a tension setting - you wear them so well.
31.gif

Fifth, I have to reiterate that I called dibs. Just sayin'' . . .
3.gif

Dibs?
33.gif

On what?
My 2.26 asscher?
29.gif

Uhm, Missie, that''s staying securely on my finger.
The only way it might go anywhere is if Karl, DiaGem and Jonathan upload an Ocatvia that honks like a Mac Truck!

This Octavia is an upgrade for my SO''s 0.82 ct E VVS1 ACA in titanium tension setting, which will go on Craigslist next week, along with a Christian Bauer platinum diamond ring and a 0.83 F VS1 Solasfera in a platinum Gelin Abaci tension setting.
All these plans are Super Duper Top Secret though, and I hope SO doesn''t lurk here.
6.gif
7.gif

When this set up pic was taken the Octavia was in the house soaking in isopropyl alcohol.
Or maybe that''s it on the red flower on the right.
Note Kizzy on the left hoping I''d take her picture.

Dibs on you, my friend.
3.gif
You''ve got women throwing themselves at you for babysitting services, adopted daughters, second and third wives. . .
9.gif
2.gif

OK, so what an amazing upgrade for your SO! Has he seen the Octavia on GOG''s site yet? OMG, he''s going to flip out when you surprise him with it.

Also, if you''d like to email me pics of the rings you''re selling, I know of at least one person who''s looking for around that ct. weight diamond right now, and I think it was your Solasfera I saw in LA? So, yeah, let me know. I may have a buyer for at least one of your diamods from you.
3.gif

Merry Christmas, Kenny! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!
30.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw shucks LTP, you want little old me too - what am I going to do with all these women? - actually, I think you galz just want my Octavia and then you'll leave me crying in the rain.
39.gif
Whaaa.

Thanks, I'll email ya info about the goods this weekend.

SO saw an Octavia pic and really went gaga. Who wouldn't?
Also we saw a 1 ct asscher at Costco so he knows they face up small for the weight.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 1:50:29 PM
Aw shucks LTP, you want little old me too - what am I going to do with all these women? - actually, I think you galz just want my Octavia and then you''ll leave me crying in the rain.
39.gif
Whaaa.

Thanks, I''ll email ya info about the goods this weekend.

SO saw an Octavia pic and really went gaga. Who wouldn''t?
Also we saw a 1 ct asscher at Costco so he knows they face up small for the weight.
LOL, I can relate. I showed my husband the Octavia and W''s reaction was priceless. Head in his hand, he said "I suppose you want one of those TOO?!?!?"
6.gif

I think I may have to wait for a milestone anniversary, or perhaps if we ever have kids.
27.gif

Your pictures have totally sold me, though. I will own one someday, and because I have absolutely no originality, it''ll probably end up in a bezel setting with a bevel. Awwww, dare to dream!
9.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Instead of wrapping a bow around the package I used a single diamond to decorate it.
Okay, okay, so it's a CZ.
31.gif

d2mm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results