shape
carat
color
clarity

Pomeranian with embarrassing haircut (bows included)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
This is a "before" picture of my black & white parti-colored Pomeranian:

cookiebefore1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And here she is with her new haircut. I couldn''t get a picture of her with her huge ears and poufy tail in the air, because she was too embarrassed & kept trying to run away from me to hide under the kitchen table. There are a few coming ...

cookieafter4.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
another

cookieafter1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
another

cookieafter2.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
last one - they put little aqua colored bows in front of her ears - so cute!

cookieafter3.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Thats the funniest thing I''ve seen in a while! I really LOL''ed!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
If I felt neked, I''d run to the underside of a table as well!! LOL!! I''m with you on the bows, especially on fur balls. It''s too cute
12.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:55:55 PM
Author: meresal
If I felt neked, I''d run to the underside of a table as well!!
Me too! Can''t really blame her
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I don''t even know what to say about that one. It is like when Bentley had a matt and they had to take him down w/ his puppy cut. everyone thought he was a puppy too... and he wasn''t cute. He wouldn''t let me take any pics either.

This was a riot! Thanks for posting!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
When my husband came home and saw the bows, he commented that he thinks that''s animal cruelty. I told him that it would only be animal cruelty if she was a boy
emotion-5.gif

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Heeeheeheee - man I miss having a dog! (they''re so funny!)

I love how free and happy she looks with the hair and so obviously self-conscious after the cut!
So much personality-- so cute
5.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Omg the poor thing! Gotta love the expression on your dog''s face in the after pics!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh, that''s not good, why did they do that? Was the hair very matted? I don''t blame the dog for feeling neked. Poor dear.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so cute! Hahaha

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Poor naked doggie! She is a cutie either way.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. Poor thing.

Amusing though!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:50:01 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Ohh, that''s not good, why did they do that? Was the hair very matted? I don''t blame the dog for feeling neked. Poor dear.
Oh, I should have explained - I have them do it every year, because she gets overheated in the spring and summer here without her puppy cut, and the she grows it out for the fall and winter. Every other time that I''ve done it, she runs around all happy and sprightly (she''s very active for a small dog - fetches tennis balls nonstop) so I was surprised at how she was embarrassed today - we figured out that it must have been the bows
emteeth.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 8:20:40 PM
Author: vespergirl

Oh, I should have explained - I have them do it every year, because she gets overheated in the spring and summer here without her puppy cut, and the she grows it out for the fall and winter. Every other time that I''ve done it, she runs around all happy and sprightly (she''s very active for a small dog - fetches tennis balls nonstop) so I was surprised at how she was embarrassed today - we figured out that it must have been the bows
emteeth.gif
Yup! I''ve never understood why they put bows in a dog''s fur. The groomer we used to use for my bichon used bandanas...

and nasty flowery doggie perfume.
14.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
aww, too cute!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 8:33:06 PM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 3/12/2009 8:20:40 PM

emteeth.gif
Yup! I''ve never understood why they put bows in a dog''s fur. The groomer we used to use for my bichon used bandanas...

and nasty flowery doggie perfume.
14.gif
whaaa?? doggie perfume?? blehh
14.gif

I used to have a black chow, and they used to put a cute pink bow at the bottom corner of her left ear after grooming. It was so cute. Vesper- maybe she wasn just self concious about wearing blue bows??
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where are my diamonds to go with my bows?!?!?!?!
cookieafter2.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:09:40 PM
When my husband came home and saw the bows, he commented that he thinks that''s animal cruelty. I told him that it would only be animal cruelty if she was a boy
emotion-5.gif
E says the same thing to me when i do that to our dog...except he is a boy.
27.gif

why did you shave her down?

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, Vespergirl, she is ADORABLE!! I love the short ''do. I''ve been having my golden mix shaved down and her skinny little butt looks so pitiful!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, she looks so cute!

RollingRock

Rough_Rock
Awww how sweet!
1.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
I dogsat a pomeranian like yours one winter. She was white and tan. She looked very similar after she got cut!

Your pup looks so cute. Maybe she''ll get over being embarrassed and pose for you. :)

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
she''s so cute!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cutie pie!
30.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh she''s gorgeous
30.gif
in fact i like her better with her haircut, its so...slimming
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, very sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results