shape
carat
color
clarity

Pnina Tornai dresses...Say Yes To The Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Anyone else watch this show? I''ve tivo''d it and watched a few episodes today, and noticed that in quite a few episodes, brides were upset that the dress they got looked drastically different than the sample, and more than once the dresses were by designer Pnina Tornai. The designer was even in a few of the episodes.

Then, looking at the dresses, I think one of them was the dress Miracle''sRules'' daughter wore for her wedding, and SHE had major issues with the dress not looking like the sample!

On the show, the brides ended up happy, but it just seemed odd to me that for such a HIGH END designer, so many brides had problems.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen a few where the brides were upset about the dresses not looking like the samples, too, but I never noticed the designer. I always want them to show the sample so I can see if they really are different but they never do! You''d think a higher end designer''s dresses would match the samples perfectly!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Miracles'' daughter''s dress was a Michelle Roth dress, wasn''t it? I was in love with another of their dresses, but didn''t pursue it because someone else had issues with them, and I thought it was Miracles. I''ve never really paid that much attention to which designers had more issues on Say Yes to the Dress, but that''s a really interesting point, Sabine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results