shape
carat
color
clarity

Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Butters1

Rough_Rock
How long does it take to make an engagement ring? I'm talking a basic, four prong platinum solitare ring (being made to match a wedding band). Thanks.
sick.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Could you be a little more exact? Is your jeweler making you a hand made set? Is your jeweler a very busy one?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Basic ring: Ready made. Set and ready to go in an hour or so when necessary. A day or two otherwise. Platinum or gold.

Butters1

Rough_Rock
Here's the situation: I had a knife edged platinum four prong solitare. It turns out that the shoulders of the ring came out fairly far and the wedding band I chose (channel set princess cut diamonds in platinum band) did not fit anywhere near flush with the E ring. So, last Saturday we went back the the jeweler that made both rings. We decided to have the E ring re-set. The band will be more like the wedding band, no knife edge. It was supposed to be ready this Saturday, but now it looks like it won't be ready until some time next week. I'm not happy about it because I was looking forward to having it back and my wedding is in three weeks, so I'm getting nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results