shape
carat
color
clarity

Please tell me the marks around half way pavilion fr video

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
I can't upload a video, so I took screen shots. All the marks seem like evenly around perimeter half way of pavilion.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Re: Please tell me the marks around half way pavilion fr vid

Seller doesn't has IS image. Please tell me what are you seeing in these photos. This diamond has medium blue fluorescence.

_2536.jpeg

_2537.jpeg

_2538.jpeg

_2539.jpeg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What are the measurements?

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock

ringo865|1458781822|4010144 said:
What are the measurements?
I don't know this heart image for this diamond or mix up?

_2545.jpeg

_2546.jpeg

_2547.jpeg

_1061.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Are you talking about the inclusions? 1 inclusion can be reflected many times around/inside a stone. I think that's what you
are looking at.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock

tyty333|1458825624|4010316 said:
Are you talking about the inclusions? 1 inclusion can be reflected many times around/inside a stone. I think that's what you
are looking at.
In the video seem like the marks or dot dot are outside not inside.
Tyty, any words for those images? It looks ok to me and I'm not expert like you.
Thank you so much for your comments.

RockBrat

Shiny_Rock

I don't really understand your questions but I believe it is the knot inclusion that is causing the reflection around the bottom of the diamond.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Is it eye-clean enough for you? Did you ask the vendor if it is eye-clean? It has a lot of inclusions under the table but they may
not be visible. I think the cut looks pretty decent for trying to stay at the 5 carat mark. Can you order it, take a look at it, and
return it if it's not what you like?

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock

tyty333|1458834011|4010387 said:
Is it eye-clean enough for you? Did you ask the vendor if it is eye-clean? It has a lot of inclusions under the table but they may
not be visible. I think the cut looks pretty decent for trying to stay at the 5 carat mark. Can you order it, take a look at it, and
return it if it's not what you like?
Hi tyty, you may see this on my new thread. Based on his opinion which one you chose?

5.03 J/SI1
There is a very small spreaded inclusion in the table, a small spreaded white inclusion in the crown with black in it, few very small white&black inclusion in the crown near the girdle easily coverable with a prong. Inclusions are not easily visible with naked eyes, the stone is 75-80% eye clean.

5.00 I/SI1
Small black crystal and a small white inclusion in the pavillion which reflects in the table as well as in the crown, very very small open in the table, very small white inclusion in the crown with a very very small open in it, 2 small white inclusions in the crown. 65-70% eye clean, medium fluorescence affects the stone it seems to be slight blackish.

I'm not sure what is "slight blackish" mean?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results