shape
carat
color
clarity

Please take a peek at this Idealscope image...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond stats:
AGS ideal cut
2.04 carat H SI2
Table: 56.8 %
Depth: 61.2 %
Crown: 35.2 (steep
40.gif
)

Pavilion angle: 40.7
Stars: 52 %
Lower girdle facets: 79 %

Inclusions: this diamond has a lot of twinning wisps.

SO does it have enough contrast? Thank you, I really need your help.
1.gif

204caratIS-1.jpg

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good to me.

Is it eye-clean?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi stone-cold,

It has quite a few twinning wisps and feathers, but supposedly they are invisible because they are so faint.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to add:
the girdle is 1.5 - 3.9 %

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is girdle variation.

That variation is fine, no worry.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks stone cold! I think I will pull the trigger.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Has someone eye balled the stone for you? I was looking at a rb that was an SI2 with a lot of twinning wisp and it made the stone look cloudy/fuzzy appearance ..... am I making sense? Anyway,just thought I would give you a heads up on my experience with twinning wisp.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have a 2ct SI2 that has nothing on the inclusion plot BUT twinning wisps. The inclusion plot has three radiating from the centre.

IRL, face up, I can see one of them (it''s close to the table surface) if I look from just the right angle - it looks like a very thin white line. I can''t see any others. From the side, holding the stone up to my eye, I can see a series of white lines - a bit like threads intertwining through the stone. If they have any effect on light performance, it''s certainly not noticeable

1.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 8:26:10 PM
Author: Diamondbug
Has someone eye balled the stone for you? I was looking at a rb that was an SI2 with a lot of twinning wisp and it made the stone look cloudy/fuzzy appearance ..... am I making sense? Anyway,just thought I would give you a heads up on my experience with twinning wisp.
Good to know, thank you Diamondbug! I will have someone re-check tomorrow.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 8:39:24 PM
Author: yssie

I have a 2ct SI2 that has nothing on the inclusion plot BUT twinning wisps. The inclusion plot has three radiating from the centre.

IRL, face up, I can see one of them (it's close to the table surface) if I look from just the right angle - it looks like a very thin white line. I can't see any others. From the side, holding the stone up to my eye, I can see a series of white lines - a bit like threads intertwining through the stone. If they have any effect on light performance, it's certainly not noticeable

1.gif

thanks yssie. Good to know that the light performance of your stone is still great! Any pics of your rock?
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great Laila, the crown angle is fine, as long as it isn''t coupled with a pavilion angle which is steep also it will be no problem at all, plus the image proves this should be a great looking diamond.

Girdle is fine also, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results