shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
41947FB9-25FC-49B7-8C47-26F26AF92588.jpeg Anytime I see these posts I giggle nervously, as it’s just unbelievable to me that people have these kinds of collections! I’m in utter awe, folks. Awe!

Here is my modest set. The pearl ring was the start, when I was 15-16 something and asked for a “fancy ring” as a present from my parents. It’s beat to hell but comfy to wear, even with a bent shank. The eternity ring on my middle finger is something I coveted for over a decade and bought for myself from Gold Adore after a major life milestone. It’s too big so I usually stack it with the two vintage bands. The star sapphire and the onyx-ish ring were grandma hand-me-downs that I never wear but can’t part with.

Your onyx flower ring is lovely. I hope you start wearing it more. (Obviously I'm stalking this thread.) :)

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Your onyx flower ring is lovely. I hope you start wearing it more. (Obviously I'm stalking this thread.) :)

Haha, thanks! It's in silver and is horribly tarnished and I kind of hate it (cringes, sorry!). Maybe one day I'll figure out if it's actually an onyx and reset it into a pendant or something.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everyone's rings are so gorgeous! I usually refrain from posting in threads like these because when I do group shots I manage to make every one of my rings look like crud. Ok, I tried but really they look so much better than these pics.

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

I’m speechless @Catmom! Believe me that never happens! You have a BEAUTIFUL collection!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww you are so lovely, that has made my day!! Thank you @violet3!! :kiss2:

Most welcome - you and I share an affinity for band rings, so I always love to come back and DROOL over that five stone (which is on my wishlist for sure)!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m speechless @Catmom! Believe me that never happens! You have a BEAUTIFUL collection!

@Catmom that color change sapphire on the thumb has always been one of my favorites!!! I didn't realize how many OTHERS you have. Swoon.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Careful @luxe, you are in dangerous waters...
@mrs-b your collection takes my breath away. It's amazing.
And @ceg, I dreamed about your ER last night. How strange is that? I love the setting, the diamond, everything.
My DH was laughing at me. Why not both hands, he said. Well, how would I take the picture?
20190404_155339.jpg
Edit: I left a few dogs in the box...

Can you tell me more about the sapphire and half moons at the top of your middle finger? That combo was my dream engagement ring, but we did an eternity band instead, for practical $ reasons. Would love to add something like that down the road to my band!!! It's so beautiful :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom that color change sapphire on the thumb has always been one of my favorites!!! I didn't realize how many OTHERS you have. Swoon.

Thank you violet3!! My color shifter is one of my favorites too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous rings! Do you wear them on your left hand?

Thank you! I rotate the diamond center ones on my left hand - colored center for my right. These aren't all of them but all my deco rings - I want to add a amethyst, citrine, onyx, and something orange so I have the rainbow! Still working on trying to get a good shot of them all on one hand - its tricky!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I rotate the diamond center ones on my left hand - colored center for my right. These aren't all of them but all my deco rings - I want to add a amethyst, citrine, onyx, and something orange so I have the rainbow! Still working on trying to get a good shot of them all on one hand - its tricky!

@oodlesofpoodles They are so beautiful! I love seeing colored stones on one hand. They look like a bouquet of flowers!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
This thread made me realize I have a serious problem.:???:I couldn't fit them all on one hand, but here's some of my collection. 20190315_100351.jpg 20190315_100652.jpg

Wow!!!!! I was speechless for a minute, then I realized that this is Pricesope after all ;)2

I get the impression when you are interested in a particular style/stone you do several variations of the theme. It truly is an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing
:love:

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
209877C8-2D0E-4BA4-B778-C8DE1A405179.jpeg

(Almost) all on one finger vs spread out :lol-2: It’s so hard to keep them balanced, in focus, and take a picture at the same time! I’m so impressed with all the pictures before mine!

I wear all the ones on my ring finger regularly. Most are sized so they fit both my right and left ring fingers. The claddagh ring was my first “real” ring given to me when I was three. The only gemstone ring is a dark sapphire my mom bought me in high school. I wore it all the time then, but haven’t really worn it since then.

Lovely :) Good to see a lot of love for bands.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!!! I was speechless for a minute, then I realized that this is Pricesope after all ;)2

I get the impression when you are interested in a particular style/stone you do several variations of the theme. It truly is an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing
:love:

Yes!!! And that's the problem. I would love to have one of each stone in the perfect color, in the perfect setting. It just doesn't happen that way for me. There's always a stone or setting I like better, etc., and I find it after I bought the other piece. Btw, some of these were my mom's. Sometimes she would buy one for me and one for her. My daughter will get those now. Since this isn't all of my collection, I'll be working on editing it, but I find it a difficult process. Thanks for the compliment. I truly appreciate it.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
LOVE all the color in your collection!

Why thank you. I have enjoyed looking at other people's rings and marvel at how wonderfully curated their collection choices are.

Mine are magpie impulses.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Love this thread! I should be working this afternoon ... but ... I got distracted and decided to take photos of my baby collection of rings instead. I’m really contemplating trading in my cushion halo that I purchased when DSS set in. Initially I wanted more finger coverage but the spready elongated cushion doesn’t hold a candle to my round brilliant and I find myself wearing it less.

I’d like to upgrade my engagement setting to a non-tapered band with larger baguettes (same center stone). That may be my next project although I hate upsetting hubby since it’s the setting he proposed with. If anyone has side baguette settings from WF or Brian Gavin I’m open to suggestions!

39C1BEBC-916B-4F4B-8005-3E644D417AB9.jpeg

Don’t break his heart.... just work on a completely new ring incorporating those ideas, to add to your collection :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I only just discovered this thread a few days ago. Thank you to everyone who has posted pictures. I have LOVED looking at your collections both big and small. Time for me to post my modest collection. I must say it was hard getting everyone to look at the camera and smile for the photo.
2AFCF31C-63C4-4B7E-BCD2-9527F4E3C991.jpeg 518198C4-1E7B-452D-AFB1-49DB311BC6BB.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only just discovered this thread a few days ago. Thank you to everyone who has posted pictures. I have LOVED looking at your collections both big and small. Time for me to post my modest collection. I must say it was hard getting everyone to look at the camera and smile for the photo.
2AFCF31C-63C4-4B7E-BCD2-9527F4E3C991.jpeg 518198C4-1E7B-452D-AFB1-49DB311BC6BB.jpeg

@Yelena You have a beautiful collection!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Ionysis thanks for posting your beauties. They are yummy :kiss2:
Can I inquire about the light green stone at the base of your ring finger and the light green stone at the top of your pinky finger? What stones are they? I am guessing tourmaline but garnet also crossed my mind.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! The one at the base of my ring finger is a Paraiba tourmaline That I picked up for a steal as it had a little nick in the girdle.

The other one is a bicolour tourmaline.

9A939494-D043-4BB5-A565-5D747B226C21.jpeg

5CC41A93-B63C-4C88-BB45-500886E44CF2.jpeg 7A156A8A-3C1E-45C4-B0C0-922FD83FF5A2.jpeg

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
@Ionysis Wow! I don’t usually pay much attention to bi color tourmaline until I saw yours! Going from green blue to almost white color is very unique! Nice setting too!

what is the reddish gem located above your huge emerald?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
@Ionysis Wow! I don’t usually pay much attention to bi color tourmaline until I saw yours! Going from green blue to almost white color is very unique! Nice setting too!

what is the reddish gem located above your huge emerald?

It’s an emerald cut pink tourmaline. Not a classic rubellite, it’s pinker, but I loved the colour and clarity of it. I realise looking at this that I have a bit of a tourmaline, sapphire and emerald concentration.

I have to try and diversify into spinel or zircon or opal or something! EB8C0578-EF7A-4D32-81AD-AB2FAEF20C68.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results