shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bluegemz, I was waiting patiently for you to post your photos here!
I never get tired of seeing your delicious bling!
Thankyou, @stracci! I adore seeing your collection too! That image with all of your rings together made my heart skip, kinda like seeing an overflowing treasure chest. The stuff of dreams lol. I love the gold ones with the dangling charms! I was imagining how fun those must be to wear with the sounds that they make, especially in the Summer. And, your pearls are so amazing. Made me realize, along with @seaurchin’s pearls, how much I want other pearl rings. I’ve got the one Tahitian...but there are so many other types!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
0E2259BE-4957-478F-8180-ED98FC3FB898.jpeg C187136F-DF6E-46B7-8E0A-8AD992CB4C45.jpeg FB2A6143-3D98-474E-8927-297B4512AF0D.jpeg
Ok, here is the “fruit bowl’ of lesser worn rings. Gosh they look terrible together lol! As if they cancel each other out. Some are very old gifts from relatives...mostly sentimental. The lapis 22k one is my husbands, which I wear more than he does. And the big, grey moonstone ring is part of an earrings and pendant set which I had made. Definitely a Winter piece which gets worn maybe once a year.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@elizat , it’s a custom design that she named ‘Mary Jane’ :)

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this! My first reaction was "huh?" :doh: Of course, it's also why owning the killer statement pieces and collections I drool over here are out of my reach :think: P.S. That is one serious and beautiful collection, not a problem in my mind ;)2
Thank you so much!!! I have a generous husband and family. I think I might need therapy though.:lol-2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not the best lighting. On my thumb is my original wedding set :D

Two pictures because the diamonds look better without flash.

IMG_4186.JPG
IMG_4185.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a real hodge podge :lol:
C6B46CCF-A113-42E2-950B-FD52245AE527.jpeg 63E485D8-89D8-422E-A329-36506AEF2D4B.jpeg
I keep coming back to your pictures...that large Art Deco ring is amazing! It’s like a whole universe of geometric order...and particularly, I adore the size of it. It reminds me of a finger lace! :) I also love the moonstone ring.

Last edited:

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Could you tell us more about the red/pink stone in the halo on thetop of your middle finger? does it have a thread? its stunning!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love all the vintage bling! I especially like the signet ring:love: I have been interested in them lately.

Thank you! I went on a vintage bling binge about 7 years ago and got the pink sapphire, the ruby diamond band, and a few others the signet ring I inherited and I think it may have been my grandmother's. I love thinking about others who have worn this jewelry.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How on earth do you make it out of your front door before midday?! I’d be paralysed by indecision with so many beautiful choices. And the colours...!

Haha, it can be a challenge. :lol: I love color! I usually pick something based on my outfit but the days I want to wear green are getting harder and harder with my three mint / tsav garnets. :wall: I’d like to say I won’t buy anymore green...but that’d be a lie. :whistle:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, my disclaimer is that I didn't clean these rings, so some are dirty. Sorry! I think I am going to clean them all now! lol!

IMG_0794.jpg

@diamondseeker2006! I'm so glad you decided to add a photo! I mean...wow! Do you have a favorite?? Your AVR, right?

I am all about the AVC cushion, set by CvB in the cluster. I wouldn't get a single thing done with that on my finger! The proportions are...delicious! And the overall look is to die for. Beautiful!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are all too kind. Thank you so much! :kiss2:

Elle!!! Oh My God!! I'm speechless. That is the prettiest collection I've ever seen.
You’re the best, Suz. Thank you! I think all I need now is a giant tsav with a gorgeous blue sapphire halo. :twisted2: :P2

I've been waiting for this one....

Beautiful, @elle_71125!! You have the most gorgeous collection! Do you have a favorite? I'd have no idea where to start....

Lovely collection! :kiss2:
Thank you so much! I’m very flattered because your collection is one of my favorites (especially your new Daffodilly ring). :mrgreen2:
ETA: I forgot to tell you my favorite ring. It changes pretty regularly but right now it’s the three stone paraiba ring. That baby is the apple of my eye. :love:

I’m so jealous of your long fingers. You have room to put them all on. :lol-2:
Ah yes, my husband fondly refers to them as my “crypt keeper” fingers. Unless it’s winter. That’s when they magically transform into “icy fingers of death.” :lol: Now I’m wondering what a typical finger length is...:think:

Can’t. Stop. Staring. :geek2:
You’re too sweet. :kiss2:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh the photos on this thread made me laugh. It reminded me of a thread late last year? That had pictures representing what a regular person’s hand looks like vs PS level. At the time, I thought it was a funny exaggeration. Now that I’ve taken my own pics (though meagre compared to many here!!) I’m not so sure :lol-2:

Here’s my little collection! Clearly, my favoured designers are CVB, Melanie Casey, DK and Kataoka. Funny thing is, I’m actually more of an earring girl, though I own fewer earrings than rings! I don’t wear rings regularly or daily... my studs are on every time I leave the house though! Might be fun for those of us more earring oriented to create a seperate thread?

6A938513-D5AB-4B2C-83CD-2A4D98EF76CC.jpeg

What is the yellow stone ring on your pointer finger? I’d love to know more about it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @lissyflo, @mrs-b, and everyone! @mrs-b It's hard to say what my favorite is. I guess the AVRs and the antique asscher and the AVC, lol! I can't say just one! (The EC sapphire is my favorite colored stone ring.) But I think I will love my original AVR more once I reset it, and I hope to do that this year! I LOVE seeing everyone's beautiful rings!

I took a quick shot after cleaning the rings, but sadly it had gotten a little cloudy so the light is less bright. So I am not sure they look better, but they are cleaner!:lol:

IMG_0813.jpeg

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@scouty , that one is a fancy intense yellow cushion cut diamond from DBL :) she’s small, but the colour is like a little drop of sunshine when outside!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results