shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your veils

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I want to get some ideas. I already have the dress but what to see different trends

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if you can really see the veil here but it was an ivory, two-tier, chapel length veil with some detailing on the edge (it attached with a comb).

ExchangeofRings300.jpg

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Oops that came out tiny. Let''s try this again.

ExchangeofRings350.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
This is the veil that my mom is going to make for me. It's a very simple 1 tier with no edges, and the detail is all in the middle. I love it! It works because I have a low back dress. I will wear my hair up.
This was at Alfred Angelo for $75.

ETA, my mom will make it shorter.
ETA2, that is NOT the dress I ordered.

phph8ymchAM.jpg

basil

Brilliant_Rock
My mom is making my veil too. It will be a circle with a small bit of gathering at the crown. About knee length in back. She is making ivory cotton tatting to go around the entire edge, and we''ll attach it with a plain comb.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely loved my veil, especially in this picture. It was very sheer silk tulle, with a ribbon edge. Can''t tell in this picture, but my dress and veil, and the ribbon on the veil were all champagne colored. LOVED it! The length was custom because I didn''t want it to touch the floor.

summermatt04.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Well, this is not me, and not my actual veil.

But...this is what it will look like. My Mom is making the veiling, and I am making a little headpiece that can be worn seperately. It will look nothing like the one she is wearing, but I want the veiling to look the same.

bird cage veil  ex.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 12:17:22 PM
Author: choro72
This is the veil that my mom is going to make for me. It''s a very simple 1 tier with no edges, and the detail is all in the middle. I love it! It works because I have a low back dress. I will wear my hair up.
This was at Alfred Angelo for $75.

ETA, my mom will make it shorter.
ETA2, that is NOT the dress I ordered.
That is gorgeous!!!

I''m not wearing a veil, but had to comment on this one.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine! It''s like one long loop of tulle so it makes a little bubble. I love it!!

close up veil.jpg

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
aprilcait, i LUUUUURVE your veil!!! would you mind sharing some details on where you got it?

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 2:28:32 PM
Author: Courtneylub
That is gorgeous!!!

I''m not wearing a veil, but had to comment on this one.
Aww, thanks! My mom and sister picked it out. They have good taste, which I don''t
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results