shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me some rings under $5,000

kkaitlyn

Rough_Rock
I am looking for some ideas of rings under 5k. I have size 7 man hands, so I would prefer something with more finger coverage... I know that moissanite is an option, however I am specifically looking for diamond rings. Thanks!

kkaitlyn

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I knew there had to be a thread on this somewhere, I just couldn't find it.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a great thread! I have a 3 stone that was around that price- plenty of finger coverage and sparkle for the money!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if you are open to buying 'pre-loved' or not, but if you are, it's a great way to stretch your budget and get a little more 'bling for your buck'. I bought my 3 stone ring (link below to pics & details) pre-loved through Jewels by Grace, and it had belonged to another PSer (though I didn't know that when I bought it, but suspected). I really feel it offers perfect every-day coverage for my size 7 finger. Just a suggestion. Best of luck finding something that works for you. :wavey:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-me-jbg-3-stone-bezel-ring-j-ks.213424/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-me-jbg-3-stone-bezel-ring-j-ks.213424/[/URL]

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kkaitlyn|1457225699|4000351 said:
I am looking for some ideas of rings under 5k. I have size 7 man hands, so I would prefer something with more finger coverage... I know that moissanite is an option, however I am specifically looking for diamond rings. Thanks!
Size 7isnt manly (not to say some men don't have small hands )

Start a thread in RT I'm more than happy to help you find something to satisfy your finger coverage need! :))

I had the same problem!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results