shape
carat
color
clarity

Please send me your strength...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
My brother-in-law is having brain surgery next Wed, the day before Thanksgiving.

We just found out recently he has cancer in his upper nose area. That area connects to his sense of smell and to his brain. It''s very hard for me to talk or type about it, so I''m skipping the details until it has all passed.

I just wanted to share because I want that day to be filled with strength for him and our family. He''s really shaken up by this since he is only 21 yrs old.

The surgery starts at 8am on Wed and will last the whole day. Hopefully they''ll be able to remove the entire tumor. I''ll keep you guys updated after the surgery.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I hope everything goes well for him and your family. Best wishes.

*M*

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope everything goes well and that he has a quick recovery. Best wishes for your family.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Milly, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I hope everything goes smoothly. What a scary thing to face at such a young age.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Milly, I''m so sorry to hear this. I hope that your BIL''s surgery is successful and all the cancer is removed. I''m also sending best wishes and prayers for you and your family, for strength, courage, and support. I know how difficult it is. I hope you have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly,
Sending prayers your BIL''s way. HUGS!!! That''s really scary, I hope all goes well for him. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Milly - positive vibes and big hugs outgoing to you, your BIL and your entire family.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Oh Milly, hugs to you and good luck with the surgery. I am hoping for the best. I am wishing you and your family the very best outcome.

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Milly.....sending you all my strength and prayer. My warmest wishes are with you and your family.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
sending good thoughts and prayers your way through this stressful time. I hope the surgery is uneventful and the recovery is quick.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Sending your brother in law good vibes and a speedy recovery, and wishing your family strength thru this time.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry Milly. Prayers outgoing for you and your family.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s really scary that something like that can happen to someone so young. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2006 9:36:53 PM
Author: robbie3982
Wow that''s really scary that something like that can happen to someone so young. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Yes, same here.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
My best wishes for your brother-in-law and your family.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Milly what an awful thing for your brother-in-law. Sending you hugs and my best wishes for his recovery.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will pray for him and hope for a good outcome and speedy recovery...

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Milly I am really sorry to hear that your BIL.
sounds like he has same condition with my DH''s ancle.
( he has surgery about 6 years ago and recover very well)
my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family .

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strongest prayers outgoing Milly.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Milly, I''m really sorry to hear this. My prayers are with your BIL and family. Hang in there.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Milly, I''m so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your brother in law and your whole family. I do hope the surgery is successful--he''s so young. Please keep us posted and know that we''re all thinking about you.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly, how sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers and thoughts for your BIL to have strength, courage, hope and optimism. Prayers and thoughts for you and your family to have strength and hope as well to be there for your BIL and each other during this difficult time. He is young and strong and in this age of modern medicine, there have been great advances in cancer treatment and survival.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry. What a terrible thing to happen right before the holidays. My prayers go out to you, your BIL, and your family.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the well wishes. As the day nears, the more worried I get. I can only imagine what David is going through. I think he is falling into depression. When I saw him yesterday, he looked terrible, plus it looked like he hasn''t shaved in days.

I''m trying very hard to reach out to him and get him to think positively about the surgery. I don''t want him to go into surgery thinking he won''t make it, since the mind effects the body tremendously.

My brother is friends with him so he is trying to talk to David as well.

The weird thing is the whole family is hiding all their emotions. I''m not used to it, but it''s normal because in the Chinese culture, we don''t like to or don''t know how to express our emotions to our family. The parents haven''t talked to him, neither has his siblings.

And when I told his second brother about David''s surgery on Wednesday, there was a moment of silence and then the subject was changed. He''s planning to go to L.A. that day for Thanksgiving weekend. I wanted to blow up! How can he think about going to LA when his brother is having brain surgery??!!

I don''t know, maybe that''s the way they deal with it. I just think David''s needs all our support that day. He needs to see all of us there for him when he goes into the OR.

I''ve been trying to call Sam the whole day to convince him to talk to David and also give me permission to talk to his second brother and convince him not to go to LA. It''s eating me up right now. I don''t want to barge in and tell people what to do, but they should be there for him. That''s their blood and they need to be there for him now more than ever.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh Milly, I''m so sad to hear this.
I''ll certainly be thinking of you and your family on Wednesday.
I hope you all find the strength and peace to make it through such a challenging day.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!

Best Wishes! I know someone who is recovering very well from this. Hope surgery goes well.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~My prayers and best wishes are with you, your brother-in-law, & your family. I''m sending healthy & happy vibes...
12.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my - lots of glows for strength and healing headed his way!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results