shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Keep an Eye Out for I

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
100''s of eyes are better than just mine. So I thought I''d ask you all to keep an eye out for some green wine glasses and goblets for me. If I can''t get a goblet/wine combo and white/red combo might work too.
Thesehave the right idea... but I want crystal.

I want them for my holiday table. I have a picture (but no scanner) of a holiday table with a dark sage green table cloth covered in cedar boughs with white and platinum (or white and gold) plates and silver reindeer accents and GREEN cystal wine and water goblets. Crisp white napkins with green ribbon edging and a large centerpiece of chistmas greens and white flowers in a silver vase complete the look. And I WANT that look for my holiday table. But alas... three years running now and I can''t find the green glasses.

If anyone spots them I''d appreciate a heads up.

And if anyone else is looking for something they can''t find... please feel free to post it here and maybe someone''s seen it.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
How about this?

*M*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Price is great on them. I'd have to see the color in person. I love the goblet. Not as crazy about the wine glass... but they are definitely worth a second, in person look!! Great lead.

I knew you guys would know where to look. THANKS POPTART

I'm being greedy... but any other choices?
11.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe... maybe a couple.
31.gif
Just a sec
16.gif

*M*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a fan of cut crystal... but these are kinda cute. What do you think?

Wine

Goblet

I actually prefer the wine to the goblet on these. Price is still reasonable too.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love those Rose Serenade ones you found at Lenox Gypsy!

*M*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ebree those are STUNNING.

Unfortunately it's 300 for twelve of the goblets. I really wanted twelve... and well... didn't want to spend 600 for the set. That's a lot right now.

Oh.. but I want them. They're perfect.

Sratch that... those SIMPLICITY ones poptart just found. 150 EACH... OMG. I WANT WANT WANT.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SWOON!

Um.
23.gif

110 each.

I don't REALLY need furniture. Do I???

I mean. I could just sit on these older couches... and stare at those goblets ALL DAY LONG, instead.

And really. 2600 for stemware is an investment.

Maybe I could just get 6 of each. That' only 1300 on stemware. Reasonable. Right? ... right?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 9:10:14 PM
Author: Gypsy
SWOON!

Um.
23.gif

Heehee... thought you''d like that! It''s absolutely beautiful, isn''t it?

*M*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha. Maybe I shouldn''t have given you this site, lol! It does have some awesome stuff on it though. I love the sparkly napkin rings!

*M*

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
These are kind of neato!

*M*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty. I''d love those in solid sets.

I bought the person who networked me to this job a set like that. I paid 800 bucks for 4 champagne flutes. They were jewel tones though. Frankly those are nicer.

I need to win the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results