shape
carat
color
clarity

Please...I need your good thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
This morning, I got a call from my aunt, my dad had suddenly passed away in his sleep. I''m in a state of disbelief and shock - my mum is just devastated. He was her rock and her pillar of strength and I''m lost. I hope you''ll be able to send good thoughts and prayers our way.

Thank you so much.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
diadiva,
What a horrible, horrible shock. I am so sorry that you have lost your father, so suddenly. I will keep your family in my prayers as you work through this tough time. Give your mom lots and lots of hugs, I am sure she will need them. ((((HUGS)))))

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, Diadiva.....I am SO SORRY. Hugs, hugs, and more hugs. Of course you''re in shock. And your poor mother.
7.gif
I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. I''m thinking of you and your family. Please hold each other tight. Oh gosh, I just have no words. My condolences to you all.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh DiaDiva I am SO sorry! I lost my Dad last year and I understand how you must be feeling. You and your family have my most sincere sympathies.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry to hear this DD....

You certainly will be in my thoughts in the difficult days ahead...and I''ll be thinking of your Mum too...

emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif

widget

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/20/2006 12:55:09 PM
Author:DiaDiva
This morning, I got a call from my aunt, my dad had suddenly passed away in his sleep. I''m in a state of disbelief and shock - my mum is just devastated. He was her rock and her pillar of strength and I''m lost. I hope you''ll be able to send good thoughts and prayers our way.

Thank you so much.
DiaDiva:

Your Pricescope family offers and sends thoughts and prayers your way in helping you through your time of grieving and healing. Regina and I just lost her mother recently to an aneurism and can offer you strength by telling you to surround yourself with supportive family and friends. It made it much easier for us to share and relate stories through friends and family members and to reminisce on many of the good times in sharing the grief together embracing her death.
7.gif
I think many of us dread the day our loved ones pass on, but it is also a beggining of a new peaceful journey for one''s soul and your father will always be around you and your family in Spirit.

Warmest Regards-Josh & Regina, April and Butch (Our Dog
21.gif
)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
D, I''m so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

I lost my dad/best friend almost 5 years ago. This poem helped me then, and helps me now. Maybe it will help you too.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning''s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
Mary Frye – 1932

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh DiaDiva, what a terrible shock this must be. I am so very sorry. HUGS and more HUGS. I will be praying for you and your mom.
12.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
lots of strength and love and peace thoughts headed toward you and your family.... I''m so sorry....

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I will be praying for you and your mum.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh DD, I am so sorry to read this.

I lost my dad almost 2 years ago, and I certainly know the devastation.

I wish I could give you a big hug in person. Please know I am keeping you and your mum and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Please do as Josh suggests. Keep yourself surrounded my loving friends and family. It really helped my husband and I.

Love to you.

Linda

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry as well, and my prayers are with you and your family.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good thoughts on the way...

Loss of a faimily member - or a close freind is tough.

Tough also, for those who deal with it - is dealing with people who are declining or in tough situations that you care deeply about.

I know; from both situations.

You have my best blessings and are in my prayers.

Perry

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am so very very sorry. you and your family will be in my thoughts.

movie zombie

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DD ~
emrose.gif
emrose.gif

This is such sad, sad news.
face11.gif

I am sorry your dear dad has suddenly past on.
emrose.gif
emlove.gif
emrose.gif

Sending you and your family loving prayers for strength, courage, and love during this heartwrenching time.

My sincere sympathy to you and your family & friends.
emhug.gif
emlove.gif
emhug2.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes and prayers for you in your time of need.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
DiaDiva ((((((HUGS)))))))
I am very sorry to hear your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiaDiva - So very sorry to hear of your loss, and my heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. Warmest thoughts and big hugs coming your way.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss DiaDiva

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing for you and your family.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Diadiva:

This is sad news indeed. Please accept my condolences.
emrose.gif

kind regards--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry to hear of your loss, DiaDiva. I''m sending out positive thoghts and lots of hugs to you and your family. Take care.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I''m really sorry to hear about your dad hon. I send my condolences to you and your whole family.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss Diadiva. My dad died very suddenly as well at only 71 and my mother and I were devastated. We went through the motions of trying to carry on, but it was indeed a difficult time.

My prayers go out to you and your mom. Big hugs to both of you.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I am very, very sorry to hear of your loss. You, your mother, and your family are in my thoughts.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone - you have no idea how much your concern and well wishes means to me. Thank you.

Yesterday was a difficult day for us especially my mum. They went to sleep on Saturday night and my dad just never woke up on Sunday. I''m only just beginning to realise that he''s not going to wake up no matter how much we cry.

My dad is just the greatest in the world. I''m 37 years old he still drives from one end of Singapore to my home on the other, to send me to work. Every morning, I''ll hear him open the front door and know that it''s time to get ready and stop stalling. He''ll wait in the living room watchiing TV while waiting for me and now he''s never going to do that again. My dad''s elder brother just past away on the 17th and a few days later, it was my daddy. I miss him so much and I''m in pain that I''ll never speak to him again.

I was typing my personal thanks to each and everyone of you when I lost what I typed but I''m really touched by what all of you have written. I need to leave soon to go stay with my mum but thanks again, my PS family.

Maria

dani13

Ideal_Rock
DD-

Sorry I am late responding, but I just wanted to say I am VERY SORRY for your loss. There are no other words. You and your family will be in my prayers....

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8.gif
I''m so very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you & your family. :)

Judy

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please accept my condolences, Maria. I can hardly imagine how terrible you must feel. You are very young to lose your father and, of course, it was a shock to lose him in the way that you did. On top of that one can never be ready to lose a wonderful father...and your sounds truly wonderful. I feel for you and will hold you in the light.

Deborah

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear of your loss. We just lost my grandpa this summer - it was terrible. But time will help. Stay surrounded by your family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results