shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lonelyhusband

Rough_Rock
My wife is addicted to pricescope. She is is always on here and is hard to pry off. We are supposed to watch a movie right now but she is in her zone. Please help!

lonely husband

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just tell her how you feel.
2.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! i suppose you could out her and we could all ask here to get off and come watch the movie. other than that i think it is between you and her.
1.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I guess you''re both home right now? Tell her to read the post by lonely husband. If that doesn''t work.....ummm....circut breaker?

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
You have our permission to take her away from the forum for a short time......but tell her to be back soon!!!!
11.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Is that you honey??? I know it can''t be because we all just got home from a baseball game, but, it sure sounds familiar...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I swear to God, I thought it was my own husband LOL!! But I interrogated him just now and he said "no, honey, it wasn't me!!"!! Then I looked at the time of the original post and realised my hubby was still sleeping (different time zone)
1.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
LOL......seems like it could be quite a few women''s husband. Atleast I know it''s not me....since I''m not married, and David is on his way home.....LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s not Mr. Kaleigh, he''s away on business.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
This cracks me up! Wonder who it is...
33.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
LOL....how funny!!!!!!!

widget

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 2:20:37 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Sounds like something my husband might say.. but.. then he might add that we are all diamond fiends and ring starer atters.. too..
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Funny thread!

lonelyhusband

Rough_Rock
I know you lovely ladies are anxiously awaiting an update. We never did watch that movie last night.

Our little ones decided to wake up and stay up at 3am, my wife was nice enough to watch them from 3-5:30. But I suspect the main reason why was so she could look at rings and read posts.

I let her sleep from 6-8:30am. I just returned from Dunkin Donuts with a coffee for her. I went into the house and guess what she is doing, making a post on pricescope!

So she really wants side stones on her ring. If I buy them for her, will her pricescope addiction go away?

lonely husband

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 9:38:04 AM
Author: lonelyhusband
I know you lovely ladies are anxiously awaiting an update. We never did watch that movie last night.

Our little ones decided to wake up and stay up at 3am, my wife was nice enough to watch them from 3-5:30. But I suspect the main reason why was so she could look at rings and read posts.

I let her sleep from 6-8:30am. I just returned from Dunkin Donuts with a coffee for her. I went into the house and guess what she is doing, making a post on pricescope!

So she really wants side stones on her ring. If I buy them for her, will her pricescope addiction go away?

lonely husband
Prolly not. But it may mean SHE won''t go away.
9.gif
2.gif

p.s. There are worse places she could be hangin out.
28.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Maybe we should be worried about lonely husband''s DW. It does kind of sound like an addiction if she wouldn''t stop ''scoping to watch a movie with her poor sweet hubby!

Lonely''s Wife! If you''re out there, go watch movies with your husband! Go for a walk! Get some sleeeep!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh heck, PS is better than an ol'' movie anyday! Why won''t you get on your lap top and look at cars or something and keep her company? ;-) I hate watching TV!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
LOL...this post is funny. This does sound like many of our husbands.

Unfortunately, buying her side stones won''t make her PS addition go away. Lots of us on here have gotten side stones, upgrades, new rings, etc. and we''re all still on here! And yes, we all know it''s an addiction!

lonelyhusband, have you told your wife how feel? I hope you have expressed how you feel to her in person and not through a post on PS.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
my lonely husband got a chuckle out of this post.... and what he did is set our laptop up with a wireless router - nothing like killing two birds with one stone, especially if HE picked out the movie lol

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 9:38:04 AM

lonely husband
No. And pictures will be required!
27.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loneyhusband, my hubby says to tell you: "Dude, I feel yr pain!!"
9.gif

Ok, look at it like this: The PS community is a caring one and it''s fun to be here too. You can chit chat abt lots of things, get support when you need to talk abt some issue/ a shoulder to cry on, get a recipe for a cake say etc. and it''s not just for us to look at bling and drool
1.gif
2.gif
, though that''s the icing on the cake. There are PS''ers who have made real friends IRL. That''s neat, IMO.

There really could be worse things than hanging out here. However, go talk to yr wife and tell her how you feel. Ask her if she could restrict her PS time and not be on it when you''re with her. God knows, I am trying to do the same too. Hubby wants me to get off PS and talk to him when he''s at home.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too funny, welcome LonelyHusband! I know you don''t belong to me as I get booted off PS when my Hubby comes home, so he can pursue his own addictions - hem - interests!

But to answer your question, sorry, you have probably joined the ever growing NHP club ( Neglected Husbands of Pricescopers) and there isn''t a lot that can be done about it!

Are you going to out her??
41.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wise old saying: "If you can''t beat ''em, join ''em!"

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 7:48:17 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
A wise old saying: ''If you can''t beat ''em, join ''em!''
you''re great MB :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra... DF did the same thing at our house. Wireless notebook + his movie pic. But he still requests one on one time. I try to oblige him... but well... it doesn''t always happen!

SO neglect is an unfortunate side effect of PS... but as MB said... if you can''t beat''m....
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, that''s hilarious. You''ll need to timeshare your wife.
9.gif

lonelyhusband

Rough_Rock
hello everyone,

I did this post for fun and in the hopes that my wife would find it and get a chuckle. Well she did and mission accomplised. I am not going to tell her she is banned from PS when I am around. I don't believe in that, she can do it as much as she wants. It just would have been nice to watch that movie the other night.

She threatened to post here that I am not exactly a saint either. So rather than have her do it, I will out myself. I play online poker. (gasp!) So I can disappear for hrs at a time staring at the computer.

In her defense I have probably logged more hrs on the computer than her. But she is quickly catching up. :)

Since the PS addiction will not go away when I get those side stones I guess there is no rush to get them. I was thinking about doing it for her birthday, but I guess it can wait for our 10th anniversary. (we are on 5 years now )
11.gif

lonely husband

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 1:28:00 PM
Since the PS addiction will not go away when I get those side stones I guess there is no rush to get them. I was thinking about doing it for her birthday, but I guess it can wait for our 10th anniversary. (we are on 5 years now )
11.gif

lonely husband
Oh no, that''s the wrong attitude. She''ll just retaliate by making the ''must have'' list longer.
9.gif

If you''re good at the poker....well, that could be beneficial for her PS fix too.
27.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2007 2:10:47 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 5/21/2007 1:28:00 PM
11.gif

lonely husband
Oh no, that''s the wrong attitude. She''ll just retaliate by making the ''must have'' list longer.
9.gif

If you''re good at the poker....well, that could be beneficial for her PS fix too.
27.gif
OOOHHH, you''re a devilish one, LH!! I agree wih FG, it''d only make it worse!! Put out that fire NOW!!
1.gif
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck to you... but I can tell you that logic wouldn''t work on me!
11.gif

Poker huh? My other half plays online games involving pirates and things....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results