shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with ideas for a memorable propsal in Palm Springs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

z1roadster

Rough_Rock
I am planning to propose to my GF of 6 years in Palm Springs and really need help making the proposal absolutely memorable. We will be down there at the Cabazon''s outlet on April 26th (I told her it will be a shopping excursion just to throw her off). I was thinking maybe after the shopping trip we could return to our hotel in the area and she could be pampered with a spa session. Then dinner and I will pop the question and we could wake up in the morning for an early sunrise balloon ride. What do you guys think ? that is supposed to be the plan, but I have not decided on a hotel yet, looking for someplace really romantic to set the mood with a fancy spa for her relaxation. Locals inputs would be greatly appreciated or anyone with similar itinerary can chime in. Thanks all !!!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you already have your plan and it will be wonderful! I would die if I got a hot air balloon ride hahah! Good luck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results