shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP!!!! QUICK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flup07

Rough_Rock
Hey guys, i just bought my GF a Promise Ring today and i really need some ides on how to present it. I really need a short little speech cuz im really troublesome and nervous when it comes to talking. I need somethin that expresses how much i love her and how to do this right cuz its very very important!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!

chantheman

Rough_Rock
I don''t consider myself to be an expert, and I surely cannot tell you how to communicate feelings to someone special to you, I can tell you how I proposed. (Yes I know you are not proposing, but you are still communicating feelings with a female.)

I focused during my proposal on telling my fiance'' how she has influence my life and how she makes a difference every day.
She commented after the fact that she liked the fact that I told her how I needed her before I actually asked.

Follow what your heart tells you as only you know how you feel about her. You have made it this far with her so you must be doing something right.

Good luck!

flup07

Rough_Rock
That was what i was leaning towards, i''ve always been told and in all kinds of instances to follow your heart and yes this is the woman of my dreams even though i may be 16, and yes some of you may go nuts to know that but i plan on goin to college and getting a degree before making anything permanent because i do want to support this family and i also plan on staying a virgin and my GF does too so we see eye to eye and we are always talking about things in our future and i know shes the one, coming from a crazy 16 year old or not I KNOW SHE IS IT! thanks alot for your reply chan, but further advice would be well appreciated!!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t try and memorize a speech. You''re likely going to be super nervous and flub it. Just cover some main points. Here are a list of topic ideas I like. Just do a sentence or two on these. I say keep it short cuz she''ll be impatient to get the ring. :D :

1) When you knew you wanted to marry her

2) How happy she makes you

3) How she makes you a better person.

4) How you promise to love and cherish her forever.

Since you haven''t written it yet, I''ve always wanted to throw this line in a proposal. I just couldn''t work it in during mine. "They say behind every man is a good woman, but I think that''s a lie. Because when it comes to you I''d rather have you by my side." It''s from a country song. My dirty little secret is that I listened to country music to get ideas for my proposal. Country singers still sing about love and not sex like pop and hip hop.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results