shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me with this trellis eternity ring...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am driving myself crazy trying to find a particular ring! It is a trellis style eternity and I am thinking it's a DBL piece, but I've searched in every way I can think of and no luck... If could also be someone other than DBL so if you can suggest examples of other trellis eternities I might see the pic and have the AH HA moment!

Also, does anyone know if WF does a trellis eternity? I found a diamond and sapphire one by BGD but I'm not at all in love with those prongs.

Any help here will be much appreciated!

trellis_eternity.png

trellis_blob_prongs.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Yssie's GORGEOUS ring (those PRONGS -- my heart be still!!!), which makes me think the trellis I'm lusting after is a DBL piece, but god knows I've been wrong before...

yssie_s_dbl.png

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Sasha Primak has that style of eternity ring. I remembered that Demelza's 5-stone was similar so I checked her website and she does have a similar trellis eternity ring. Not sure if this helps.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see what you mean about the prongs-but I am sure Brian could easily modify it for you. I am sure that is something that is asked for often.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don't know if you're still looking but James Allen does this in two to five carat eternity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results