shape
carat
color
clarity

please help me to identify this dress...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I''m posting here rather than BWW because, while the boyfriend and I are pretty set on getting married by the end of 2009, I''m still technically a LIW. Anyhow, I saw this dress on another forum, but the poster never mentioned who it was made by. I''d love it if someone could help me to identify it, so I could see how realistic it would be to daydream about it. Thanks!!!

MLClaire.jpg

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
This dress is the Monique L''Huillier Claire. It retails for about 4500-5000 if I''m not mistaken.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/27/2008 3:36:21 PM
Author: Cosmo_Gal
This dress is the Monique L''Huillier Claire. It retails for about 4500-5000 if I''m not mistaken.
Ugh. Of course it''s a Monique L''huillier. I always LOOOOOVE her stuff. Too bad it''s so darn expensive. Thank you, though!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try Preownedweddingdresses.com - they have some that have been worn once for a reduced price..I saw a Monique Luillier that i loved (the lolita) and it hasn''t been worn. It would still be too pricy for me, but was lovely lovely lovely at $3500 :) Similar to the one you like, street size 8. Maybe you''ll like this one too - I''ll attach a pic.

They do have at least one Claire on there though - the pro is that you can see the dresses on "real" people, not models. The con is that they are a specific size and you would have to be a similar size (or smaller i would imagine).

Here''s the Claire...
http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/5337/Monique-Lhuillier-Claire-Size-2.html

and another
http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/4194/Monique-Lhuillier-Claire-Size-4.html

If they aren''t your size, you could always keep checking the site for one - $2400 is a heck of a lot better than $4500=$5,000! BTW, i think the dress is stunning

dressilovemonique.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results