shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Me , I''m proposing tom night !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

milleniumchief

Rough_Rock
hey everyone, this is my first post and i hope it produces a lot of help !

I am buying a ring for my soon to be fiance tonight !, while she goes to college tonight I will be sneaking off to buy a ring.

I''m on a limited budget so I am buying an 18kt white gold ring with .15 karat diamond. It will cost around $400, is this a good deal ?

Also any proposal ideas ?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey there chief....whoa...what''s your hurry? Your post is 7:00pm I have a feeling your time to shop deals is over. Most places will close at 9:00. Too bad you don''t have much more time to plan.

You really want some fast advice? You are rushing into the evening I would continue the theme...run her to the car...get fast take out...or drive thru...fast drive home...fast forward through a movie...fast talking...blurt it out quick...We can''t just create romance for you in a snap of a finger. Time is what we need.

If this is a honest to goodness question from an honest poster...is there any sense in convincing you to slow down a bit? I guess I am sounding like a parent huh? Valentines doesnt need to have a day...you can express the same any other day of the year. Honest.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
So how did this turn out? Any updates OP?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you came back... I was so afraid I offended you too much. Was trying to get you to realize you were trying to cram too much in that little time frame. If I did please forgive me.

Your plans tonight sound romantic and slower paced...Well thought out.
36.gif
How did your ring purchase go? Have a great evening. Hope your thoughtfulness tonight will be fondly remembered by the both of you.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so update time.....
9.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing??
15.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey Chief, please come back and share, Legacy Girl is on the verge of tears. We really care about you and hope it went well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results