shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help me find this ring!!

jessicalyn

Rough_Rock
I finally found the perfect wedding band!! Turns out that was the easy part, the only place I have found the ring was amazon in a size 6 (I'm a 7) and its not re sizable. I have tried the company's website and googled every phrase about a million times and I just can't seem to find it anywhere else :confused: I have seen a few that were similar but they didnt have the milgrain or the stones were round . This is my dream wedding band and now that I've found it I can't imagine getting anything else. I would really appreciate any help you could give.Below is a photo of my e ring along with a photo and link to the illusive perfect(for me) band

Hampton-20110520-00126.jpg

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Platinu...-Eternity-Ct-tw/dp/B003LCWSPY/ref=pd_sbs_jw_3[/url] ring_21.jpg

zaq12

Rough_Rock
agree with the others- i would go custom, I'll bet you get a better price as well. great choices!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Check out diamondharmony.com

I haven't purchased from them yet, so I don't know about quality, etc. but they have a nice selection of ruby and diamond rings.

jessicalyn

Rough_Rock
Thank you all soooo much for the suggestions, I am avidly checking in to each and every option :) Any other suggestions are very much appreciated

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
D&T said:
honestly, you can add milgrain and etching to any channel set band...

you can have Facets collection put whatever color sapphires or rubies in this band and have them add milgrain and etching as well:

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=2589&show_metal=18K White Gold

I second this suggestion. I never used to like channel-set bands but they look the best with my engagement ring so I ordered a diamond channel band from Facets. I just received it and it is so beautiful, I love it. I'll try my best to post some pics within the next few days (I'm getting married on June 4th, so life is a bit CRAZY).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results