shape
carat
color
clarity

**PLEASE** Help Me Find These Shoes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
So, I am absolutely enamored with these shoes. A PSer had posted about Bliss Bridal shoes months ago and I just can''t get them out of my mind. I am not one to be crazy about shoes (well, not heels) but these are just pure perfection to me!!!

Unfortunately, there are NO retailers in IL and I can''t seem to find that specific style online anywhere!! I even went so far as to email the company and they never responded.

Has anyone tried these on? Have you seen anything similar online? I found these but, even though they''re similar, they''re just not the same. ;-) PLUS, the reviews suggest that they''re not very comfortable.

So, I''m really not a DIY girl...not a chance that I''d try to make them myself. Can you ladies help me out? I am obsessed with finding them!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Check out haute bride''s line of shoe clips. You might be able to re-create them better than the second link you posted. Good luck.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you click on where to buy it lists stores in several states that carry that brand. Couldn't you order them from one of the out of state vendors that carry the line?

Maybe like other shoe retailers, they would allow returns if they were never walked in except on carpet.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe try contacting advantagebridal.com and see if they can special order them for you?

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, gals! Freke, those are definitely some good options! I am not giving up on finding the real deal! I called advantagebridal and they''re not able to special order them. I''m going to call some of the out of state stores and see if they''ll ship them to me. Thank you for the good advice!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
That was me! Sorry, I just saw this post. Did you contact the company? That''s how I found them.

Do you by chance wear a 7.5? I ended up buying my dress from the bridal shop that I first contacted about them. I was asking about them in relation to a dress I had already purchased, but things changed (pregnant!) and I had to get a new dress that was more accomodating.
2.gif
Anyway, because of my interest in the shoes she threw them in with my dress purchase - but they don''t go with the new dress! I didin''t want to turn her down and figured I could always dye them and wear ''em for the holidays or something.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock

pinki

Shiny_Rock
I also fell in love with those shoes after that post and couldn''t find them anywhere. I ended up getting blue satin platform peep toes and then I bought vintage shoe clips off etsy to make them resemble them.

Rock of love - I''m a 7.5........sooo tempting.

Cj

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
RockofLove - Seriously!? I am a 7.5-8! YOU HAVE THEM!?!? Are they white or ivory?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results