shape
carat
color
clarity

please help me find a 1.5 carat open gallery eternity band :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

futuremrs.r

Rough_Rock
Hi!

My wedding is 6 weeks from today and I am desperately seeking a 1.5 carat round open
gallery eternity band to go with my 3.25 carat cushion cut ring.
We ordered a ring online from ebay (horrible idea) and the diamonds
are terrible quality and the band looks like it is made from tin!

Any suggestions would be most appreciated as to where I could find
such a ring online or in the New England area within a short time period. Our budget is about $1300.

Thank you!!

monttremblantring07.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Camilla

Rough_Rock
I don''t know anything about finding and open gallery eternity band, but wow, your ring is amazing and looks really good on you too! More pics please!
9.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I second checking out facets collection and signed pieces. It's the same company, but Facets is their homemade line and Signed pieces is pre-owned stuff from Tiffany, Van Cleef, Cartier, etc. I've bought from them a couple of times and the customer service is spectacular. Three thumbs up! (Ah... just a bit of 'extra digit' enthusiasm there.)

ETA: Your e-ring is dreamyliscious.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 6:41:17 PM
Author: Ausable
I was looking for open gallery too and came across this site. I think the bands are beautiful but I haven''t had any experience with this vendor.
http://store.diamonddesignco.com/open-gallery-eternity-rings.html

Signed Pieces seems to be very popular on here.

Good luck!
I have a channel set eternity band with .05 stones in it from Diamond Design Co. that I got more than 4 years ago. It is a beautiful ring. At the time, there weren''t as many companies routinely doing the eternity bands. Now everyone has them. John at Diamond Design Co is very nice and will answer all of your questions.

I''d also contact Whiteflash and see what they can do for you. Their price might be better. They can do custom work for a good price.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''ve bought from facets collection and was very happy with the product quality and price. I am curious if they have open gallery bands because I see a "teaser" pic on their website but when it comes to looking at things to order, I don''t see it available. Give them a call!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results