shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me choose another rolex!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SLK

Rough_Rock

Hello everyone,

I fell in love with this rolex after seeing someone else wearing it. I asked my sister for her opinion and she said it''s too similar to the one I currently own. I personally think they are completely different since the one I own is 2 tone (18K yellow gold with SS) and 26 mm vs. the one I want is the masterpiece pearlmaster 18K white gold and 29mm. BTW, My wrist is 5.5" (I am 5''5" and 112lbs) so I think is 29mm looks better than 34mm. Beside, I would like to be able to wear the watch when I am 80.

Please help me choose. BTW, I will be keeping the 2 tone 18yg with ss since the trade in value is not very high. Thanks a million!!!

rolex1.jpg

SLK

Rough_Rock
Here''s the rolex that I would like to purchase:

rolex2.jpg

SLK

Rough_Rock
Sorry, the first pic is incorrect, this is what I actually own:

SLK

Rough_Rock
Opps! Forgot to upload!

rolex3.jpg

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I had a hard time following what you were asking, but if I understand you correctly, you have a two tone and want to get one that is all white. Is that correct?
If so, I can add that I have a two tone and a solid (my solid is stainless) and I never wear the two tone anymore. I have had the two tone about 25 years and the solid about 15.

The only thing is, I am not sure about that big bezel on the one you are considering. It looks nice now, but in a couple years, I probably would grow tired of it. I think it would look a bit too casual for work.

The other thing I would do is get a colored face different from the one you already have. My older one has a sapphire blue face, and I really like the color. The one I wear all the time has a pearl face. I like the blue face better, but it is on the two tone watch, which I don''t like, if that makes sense.

Pink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results