shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help Clairitek choose her e-pics outfits for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So I am having a horrible time deciding what to wear tomorrow. I want 3 outfits for each of us. One is already chosen (thanks to inspiration from Meresal''s e-pics).

I want one semi-dressy outfit and one nicer casual outfit.

I have FI''s stuff picked out but I need to choose my stuff.

One of the tops I am considering is shown here. Its from The Limited.

I''ll upload pics of all of the clothes and my shoes options. I plan on wearing jeans for everything unless I go for the dress I will show.

I didn''t have time to take pice of me in the outfits. Sorry!

TIA for your help. I''m hopeless with this stuff.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
FI''s dressier outfit. Blue sweather will be layered over a white colllared shirt. Brown pants and brown shoes.

skdfksdfhdjds.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
FI''s dressy outfit shown with a dress I am considering.

dressypluspurplsedresswithshoes.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
FI''s casual outfit. Jeans with a fitted dark drey v-neck shirt. Thin dark blue shirt to go underneath so his chest hair isnt popping out of the shirt. :razz:

ficasualhugobossshirt.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
One pair of shirt for my dress outfit.

dressyshoes1maddens.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My cheapo ruffled Target shoes.

dressyshoes2target.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My casual brown shoes.

casualshoesbrown.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Option 1 for casual shirt for me. Blue shirt with eyelet trim. Pleated neckline.

blueshirteyeletoption3.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Shirt from the Limited. Casual option 2

limitedcoloredshirtoption1.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Bright pink ruffled cardigan. I would wear it over a white tank. Its really weird color in this pic but its almost hot pink. Its from Ann Taylor.

ruffledpinkcardigan.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Last option for casual shirt. Ruffled lavendar shirt.

purplerufflesshirtoption2.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue shirt!!!!!!!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with Freke on this one. The blue shirt would contrast very nicely with his dark grey shirt, and I LOVE that Limited shirt, but prefer solids for pics.

Very cute!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
That blue shirt is one of my favorites! I really love it. I was actually wearing it when FI proposed. I will probably be the most comfortable in it as well. I had never even thought of that.

What do you guys think of the dress? Its a nicer jersey material. I''ve only worn it once and I got lots of compliments on it but I was wearing it with boots so I am not sure which they were really complimenting... boots or dress? I don''t want to wear the boots for the pics so I was going to choose between either of those black shoes.

Thanks Lee and Freke for the help so far. Now I don''t have to iron 4 shirts... just one!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
i agree with the ladies, and am glad you are going to iron it.

Have fun!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 10:16:27 PM
Author: swimmer
i agree with the ladies, and am glad you are going to iron it.

Have fun!
Haha! I was in such a rush earlier to post (FI and his friend were literally standing in the open doorway waiting for me to finish up so we could go out to dinner) that I forgot to mention that I plan on ironing everything and wouldn''t go out in public looking like a rumpled laundry heap!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Blue top! It''s the most flattering with your coloring, looks the best with your FI''s outfit, and I love that it''s the shirt you were wearing when he proposed.

I love the dress too! I would go with that for the dressier option, and I like the steve maddens better, not a fan of the ankle strap on the other.

Hope your pictures go well tomorrow, can''t wait to see them!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of wearing your proposal shirt, too! And, it is a really cute top. I really like the purple shirt, too, but I think it would be too much sameness with the purple dress.

Good luck with your photo shoot!
36.gif
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Well I just ironed everything we are wearing tomorrow... jeans, shirts, sweater, tee-shirts! I am ready to go. My first gown fitting is in the morning (stupid me thought it was today!) and then we are heading straight down to campus for the pics! Fingers crossed for enough light outside during the rain to give us some nice images!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
A bit late to the party, but I also like the blue shirt and purple dress.

Hmm...this begs the question of what I''ll wear for the casual shots. I''ve had the dressy outfit picked out for a while, but other than my favorite jeans, I''m not sure what I''ll wear for the casual. Got about a week and a half to go, so I guess I should pick soon!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So how did it go C-tek?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results