shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help choose between these 2 marquises!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that G really got my attention when the photo came up. However, they both look to be very nice marquise.
I think your best bet is to have a JA gemologist look at them and tell you what they see. They can also give you their
opinion on which stone has more sparkle, brightest and fire.

Also note that the F is a little longer, thinner than the G.

The G has my vote (until you hear back from the gemologist which could make me change my mind). :cheeky:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm id want to see the asets of both

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Chrono and Tyty, for your help. :)) I will ask for aset now, Niel, but I think they only give aset on their hearts and arrows. I might be wrong. Will ask their gemologist for her opinion nevertheless. :))

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Sphere, thanks for your suggestions. I think I need to look into them as the marquise I was originally considering became unavailable when I reached out to JA. Wondered if my posting it on here had anything to do with that. A bit bumped atm.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ashleigh|1447520286|3949621 said:
Sphere, thanks for your suggestions. I think I need to look into them as the marquise I was originally considering became unavailable when I reached out to JA. Wondered if my posting it on here had anything to do with that. A bit bumped atm.

That does happen. However, it's mostly with round brilliants and nice cushions. Usually there arent too many people after the same
kind of fancy cut at the same time with the same spec and budget. Of course know you know to put them on hold before posting links.
I doubt they are buying both so one may become available again. Right now, neither of them are saying that they are on hold.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
tyty333|1447529706|3949667 said:
Ashleigh|1447520286|3949621 said:

That does happen. However, it's mostly with round brilliants and nice cushions. Usually there arent too many people after the same
kind of fancy cut at the same time with the same spec and budget. Of course know you know to put them on hold before posting links.
I doubt they are buying both so one may become available again. Right now, neither of them are saying that they are on hold.

Yes I see what you're saying. The live chat guy said the marquise was on hold initially and then said it is unavailable. Think I will ask again. In fact I'm off to ask again now. Thanks for the reminder. :wavey: Btw I'm no longer interested in the thin one, just the fat one, lol

ETA: Apparently the chubby is still available but after 2 days of watching marquise and pear turn and turn, I finally learnt how to spot prominent bow tie. Realised I don't like to see the black so much afterall hence I selected 3 non prominent bow tie pears but I'm still not sure if the bow ties are really non prominent or just the way the stone is angled and camera is tilted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results