shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give feedback on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

engagement

Rough_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2601/

I have spent several weeks learning about diamonds, searching the web for the right diamond for an engagement ring, and this one has stood out for me. I looked at the Helium report, used the HCA, looked carefully at the Idealscope images, Gemex...and I am ready to have it appraised and then purchase. I would like the opinion of the experts on this forum. Please comment in detail.

Thank you,

Michael

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well Michael I am not an "expert", but I think it is pretty clear that you have selected an excellent diamond. Good Old Gold provides a wealth of detailed information to help you make your choice. It is often hard to find diamonds in that size range. I am sure you must be aware that you could save some money by going down in clarity, but that is a personal choice. What kind of setting do you plan to use?

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi Michael,

Yes, this diamond looks pretty nice if you rely on the information provided.

My only comment is to ask why the grading report is 4 years old, and possibly look into more specific information about the surface graining.

Rockdoc

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael, one thread is enough on the same subject, some of us replied to your first thread regarding this diamond earlier.
1.gif
It can get confusing with multiple threads!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results