shape
carat
color
clarity

Please allow me to RAVE about August Vintage, Inc.!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently had the pleasure of working on an e-ring upgrade with @Rhino (Jon) at August Vintage, Inc. and I can't say enough good things about my experience! Jon is fantastic to work with and so patient! I wasn't 100% sure of what kind of setting I wanted, and I can't even count how many times I had him change the CAD images. I probably drove him up the wall, but you'd never know it! The man has the patience of a saint! He really held my hand through the whole process and made sure I was happy every step of the way. The result is the ring I received today, which is absolutely perfect! Jon knew exactly what I wanted, even when I wasn't sure. It's like he pulled my vague idea out of my head, put the finishing touches on it, and made it real!

Jon, I can't thank you enough for reading my mind, working through my uncertainty, and making my dream ring a reality. I can't wait to work with you again in the future! :))

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh gosh ... just caught this! Irishgrrl I can't thank you enough for these kind words. I love our conversations (so many laughs!) and the whole process of working with you couldn't have been smoother! More than anything I'm so happy that YOU are happy with the fruits of our work together. You have such a masterpiece to be proud of.

Warm regards,
Jonathan

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh ... just caught this! Irishgrrl I can't thank you enough for these kind words. I love our conversations (so many laughs!) and the whole process of working with you couldn't have been smoother! More than anything I'm so happy that YOU are happy with the fruits of our work together. You have such a masterpiece to be proud of.

Warm regards,
Jonathan

Thank you, Jon! I just can’t get over how beautiful it is and we had such a good time working on it! Can’t wait to do another project with you! :mrgreen2:

searchingforher

Rough_Rock
I second everything you've said @Irishgrrrl!! Thanks to people like you RAVING about @Rhino Jonathan I've been eyeing those AVCs for over a year and finally just pulled the trigger. But not after ...I just looked...64 email exchanges with Jonathan to find the perfect size and ratios to make this dream ring (a cushion w/2 rounds in platinum but the style of megan markle's). I don't think I've ever worked with someone in any industry forget just diamonds and jewelry who has been so kind, so responsive, so knowledgeable. I was like, is this real, I must take up his entire day with these endless emails..he's gonna kill me. Nope, just awesome awesome awesome till the very end when I clicked submit and made the purchase. I know that the end result will be incredible. But enjoying who you work with to get there AND having the most beautiful stones out there...never thought that possible. I'm told Jon, I came cuz those AVCs are incredible but his customer service made me a customer for life. And I wasn't joking. Ok, there's my unsolicited add on to your rave review too!

Cheers!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed re this. I received my first ever AVC this week and it's more beautiful than I would have thought possible. Jon went out of his way to help me make this dream a reality, and I'm now frying both my brain and his, trying to hunt down matching sides. :bigsmile:

@Rhino - thank you so much - owning this gorgeous AVC is truly an honor and a delight!

ETA And yes - that's what an AVC R looks like!!
20190103_120719.jpg

20190103_120934.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results