shape
carat
color
clarity

Please add me to the list!

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
Hello all! My name is Amanda, long time lurker, finally created an account!

Background: My boyfriend and I met 4 months ago through online dating. I knew the first time I met him that he was the one for me! Things have moved very fast for us. We are expecting our first son this summer! He is already an excellent father to my children from a previous relation. Along with that we're also purchasing our first house, so I know an engagement is probably not going to happen this year, but we have done a lot oftalking and know it's what weboth want in the near future :love:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to experiencing this journey with you guys, and good luck to all!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to LIW! :wavey: What a whirlwind, how exciting!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! My heart melts when I see men who are great with kids. I hope your stay is short and sweet!! ::)

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Amanda! :wavey:

What an exciting 4 months for you! Congratulations on the baby!

I have a 4 year old from a previous relationship and SO is so good to her. Melts. My. Heart. :bigsmile:

How old are your other kids? If you dont mind me asking, of course.

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
My older two are 2 1/2, identical twins! Hands are full, lol. But I agree, nithing better then a man great with kids!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Definitely a whirlwind romance, but how exciting. :wavey:

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
Welcome Amanda!

Congratulations on nabbing a good one! I can't wait to have another baby! I'm hoping to start working on a little girl after we get hitched; that'll make our kiddos 3 years apart.

Now, let's talk jewelry. Tell us about your dream ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results